Street Fighter V Confirmed PS4/PC Exclusive

Yes I should've mentioned that (Tekken 7) but I was more referring to the latest SC and Tekken games being ported since Steam has explodedfor more than just FPS and Capcom, etc. started doing it, if even just to learn how to do it (patches/online play) for the next big release.

Perhaps somewhat wishful thinking there on older games (though Neatherrealm did it after saying they wouldn't, but maybe just out of desperation for more revenue streams) but at least they should've done it for Tekken Tag 2 in the last year or 2. I mean come on it was not that old and they even bothered to make a Wii U port (which don't get me wrong, I appreciate).

Slightly old or not, it just seems unlikely to me that they couldn't have ported SC V or Tag 2 and had it pay for itself, plus gain some good PC experience for the next new game. Though I suppose there's always opportunity cost of directing resources from elsewhere. But then also it's not like they seem to have been busy anyway, with no sign of their Tekken X Street Fighter game and no fighting games released since 2012. Plus they could've got Iron Galaxy to handle the port.

I don't expect Ki to come to PC, at least until it's all done, and even then small chance. Actually one of the 2 games (that and Halo) that has me wanting to get an XB1 (though I'm sure that's a very niche system seller audience, Ki that is) but I still can't justify it yet for 2 games.

Only other FG series would be DOA I think (aside from Smash, which is obviously not coming), but that series might be dead or in cold storage now.

Update: Oh wait! I see a Dec. 4th announcement saying that DOA 5 Last Round is coming to Steam Feb. 17th, 2015. No online play at launch but will come via a patch within 3 months of release. Lame, but better late than never at least, better be cheap. Should worm out good for me since I've never had thechance to play more than a demo of DOA 4, will have some time to learn the game before being destroyed online at least.

Good to see another series making the jump anyway, sucks to see fighting games, especially online ones, die with old console tech.

(Can't seem to edit currently)

Hmm, nope, turns out DOA 5 is not going to be cheap, 40 bucks. Oh well, guess I can just wait for the inevitble online patch release day Steam sale.

Japan_US_Size.png

Size of japan(red) compared to the U.S

Lots of other factors to consider especially they japanese society and how women are treated there.

I don't understand what you're trying to say with this picture. Because Japan has smaller land mass it explains less rape than the US? That sounds...silly.

If anything I would expect more when there's higher population density. You could try to argue that Japan has half our population so maybe rape figures would be lower because of that, try that one instead.

Back