Streaming video from DVI to device

vsboxerboy

2[H]4U
Really not sure what forum to post this in, but here goes..

I'm trying to connect the DVI (800x600) output from an ultrasound to an arbitrary device via some sort of wireless signal such as WiFi. What I'm imagining would be needed is some sort of device that can accept the DVI output as an input and then stream it. The other device(s) can be a laptop running any software, but hopefully could be something like a mobile phone, or a small display hooked to a raspberry Pi.

Can anyone point me to where I might be able to find some more information on wireless video streaming?

Really not sure what forum to post this in, but here goes..

I'm trying to connect the DVI (800x600) output from an ultrasound to an arbitrary device via some sort of wireless signal such as WiFi. What I'm imagining would be needed is some sort of device that can accept the DVI output as an input and then stream it. The other device(s) can be a laptop running any software, but hopefully could be something like a mobile phone, or a small display hooked to a raspberry Pi.

Can anyone point me to where I might be able to find some more information on wireless video streaming?

http://www.hdtvsupply.com/widviex.html

Enjoy,

Mackintire

Back