Streaming services?

Megalomaniac

2[H]4U
Kind of related to HTPCs, but which streaming services do you guys like and subscribe too?
Anyone in particular you would recommend over another, or a reason why you dont like one in particular?

Thanks!

Netflix (7.99/month)- TV shows, some movies
Google music all access (7.99/month) - Combined with google music locker - All the music I could ever want.

I tried the redbox instant video, and it had a poor selection and some site issues. Still stick to Redbox kiosk and Family Video for a lot of stuff though.

Hulu was disappointing as well, since a lot of programming did not have full seasons of shows. Amazon Instant video I have not tried.

Amazon Prime is ok so far. you pay for the year... i think it was $86.** out the door with taxes and all. Lots of kid content and works across multiple devices (xbox, ipad, laptops). need to be on a wifi to use it though... so the ipad and iphones can't play videos over 3g...

only had it for a month so I'm still debating it. There is a plus in that you get free 2 day shipping with the Prime account.... that should pay for itself within a year for sure!

I have amazon prime for shipping and rarely even remember about the streaming service... :(

Love netflix

shows aren't that bad.... if you have kids, you'd be surprised how much stuff they have.

all the old Reading Rainbows, Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, Seasame Streets, etc etc. Kids don't watch TV everyday, but when they do, I know I at least have some decent content for them to watch (aka... no spongebob squarepants).

Back