Streamer Gets Swatted While Playing Pokemon Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardOCP News

[H] News
This guy hit the nail on the head when he said that the police are just doing their jobs when responding to crap like this. All is well, apparently the cops were "super cool" about the whole thing.

Looks like this is the snippet of the police showing up.

People who SWAT are the worst. They are going to get people hurt or killed, and the sad part is they would probably love it.

i have seen 60k givin in one shot to angrypug
And this shit is real too? Not just a bunch of scammers using stolen credit cards, or little billy getting hold of dad's credit card information? Good god, I just do not get it. It's like that one weird fucker they made fun of on Southpark... it makes me weep for the future of what people consider entertainment.

And this shit is real too? Not just a bunch of scammers using stolen credit cards, or little billy getting hold of dad's credit card information? Good god, I just do not get it. It's like that one weird fucker they made fun of on Southpark... it makes me weep for the future of what people consider entertainment.

Still a better value than that Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight lol.

Glad this situation worked-out peacefully in the end. Now it is time for the appropriate law enforcement agencies to go after the scumbag swatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back