• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Stream from PC to Vizio?

Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
2,666
What's up guys. I just grabbed a 70" Vizeo smart led on the Sam's sale. I was wondering if there was a program or way to stream files straight from my PC harddrive to the Vizeo.

I used to do this back in the day when my roommate had a PS3. The PS3 would work as an intermediary between my PC and the TV.

Thanks in advance!
 
Back
Top