• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Stream audio to speakers from mic?

Joined
Dec 27, 2000
Messages
693
Hey guys
I need to do a presentation where I will be using my laptop to interface with the speakers in a classroom. I'd like to do it live, so this means that the speakers will have to play what I'm saying as I say it.
With my Audigy, this is the defaul behavior, but I cna't get my sigmatel on my Dell Inspiron 1100 to do this. Is there a windows setting or a program that can do this for me?
Thanks.
 
Double click the speaker icon in the task tray, uncheck the mute check box under the microphone and that should do it.
 
No no, the mic is working. I can record just fine. The problem is it doesn't send back through the speakers like I need it to.
 
Im pretty sure canons method is right, when you unmute the microphone it plays through the speakers no matter what you are doing.
 
There might be a playback/loopback setting you can enable in advanced volume controls also.
 
Back
Top