• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Strange doubling/interlacing effect on dual DVI setup.

pikawel

Ex-Con
Joined
Dec 19, 2000
Messages
916
I'm in the middle of a GetDataBack session so I can't restart. I plugged in my 2nd monitor (while the PC was on) and toggled it on in the nVidia software. It turned right on and looked great. However, I moved a window over and there's this weird effect like the signal is getting chopped up. Every half centimeter or so, the image kind of rolls over itsself. Pretty much looks like there are invisible bars that keep you from seeing everything but its actually a portion of the program overlapping itsself.

In all probability, a restart may fix this but... just in case, here's my post :)

PS: Anyone know what's needed to play a DVD across two screens?

-Ash
 
Useless without pics.

A restart may indeed fix it; until then, who wants to play guessing games?
 
Back
Top