• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

stores for flash memory?

meinzorn

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
1,327
Where do you go to buy memory cards online? I'm looking to buy some and I have never actually tried online before.. is there a good place with decent memory for cheap?

I'm looking for a memory stick for a psp, and possibly future purchases for cameras and stuff
 
Prices vary for flash-type memory in general.

I usually check google products then if i'm unsure of a store's reputation then i go to reselleratings to find out.

Sometimes i'll make an exception to a bad rating if the store is big/popular enough such as bestbuy.com, buy.com etc etc.
 
Back
Top