• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Storage Questions

1. Black

2. Either are good. The evo has the advantage because of the RAPID software which the Crucial drive does not.

3. I have not purchased a DVD burner in years even for work. At home it is because my LG burner has lasted 5+ years. At work we no longer burn dvds. We use usb sticks instead.
 
1. Black

2. Either are good. The evo has the advantage because of the RAPID software which the Crucial drive does not.

3. I have not purchased a DVD burner in years even for work. At home it is because my LG burner has lasted 5+ years. At work we no longer burn dvds. We use usb sticks instead.

Thanks!
 
1. Real world performance between the two will be about the same

3. DVD drive specs are unchanged for years now. It boils down to brand preference and/or price
 
I haven't had a dvd/cdrom in a computer for awhile, desktop or laptop. If I need one, I just grab a random usb one to use.

It's all about the usb3 flash sticks :)
 
Back
Top