• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Stop Turning Off My Borgs!!!!!

BakedON

[H]ard|DCer of the Year - 2006
Joined
Nov 27, 2004
Messages
3,449
I'm going to start slapping hands here in a minute.... damn people keep turning off all my borgs. This 4 day weekend I took KILLED my PPD! :mad: :mad:
 
make a fake keyboard and mouse... both charged... that would shock the offending shut-r-downer!!


Keep on Folding!!

 
I am dreading the summer since I am a college student and all my borgs will be down. At least 3-4 of them will not see a lot of use.
 
I think I'll make a bumper sticker to place on each of the machines.....

"This machine is trying to find the cure. If you turn it off your life may be at risk."

:)
 
BakedON said:
I think I'll make a bumper sticker to place on each of the machines.....

"This machine is trying to find the cure. If you turn it off your life may be at risk."

:)


Soounds good.

Or " Turn this computer off and you increase your risk of Cancer "
 
DR_K13 said:
Soounds good.

Or " Turn this computer off and you increase your risk of Cancer "

Awww... but amongst the tinfoil set, leaving the PC on will give you cancer. :D

 
Since most of my borgs are guys (And before anyone starts making cracks, no I am not the alternative lifestyle version of Kodiakstar) I should put this sticker on:

"This computer is finding the cure for cancers like prostate and testicular cancer. So keep this machine on if you wanna keep your b4ll5"
 
magnusvir said:
I am dreading the summer since I am a college student and all my borgs will be down. At least 3-4 of them will not see a lot of use.

I like it when the students leave campus....I'm allowed to "stress test" the CPUs in my labs using f@h, but can't when they're there because of possible "stablity issues." :rolleyes: One of my new grad labs should have about 20 P4 2.8 processors, and that combined with my undergrad labs should boost my production for a bit... :D
 
"Turn off one more of my boxen and I'll kill your a$$ before the cancer get's a chance to!!!"

How's that? :p
 
BakedON said:
I think I'll make a bumper sticker to place on each of the machines.....

"This machine is trying to find the cure. If you turn it off your life may be at risk."

:)


I like this one.

MN Scout
Lots of points...
 
Someone just needs to integrate a sound file into the system...

"What are you doing, Dave?"
 
Othersider said:
Someone just needs to integrate a sound file into the system...

"What are you doing, Dave?"
Stop that! I am laughing so hard that my stomach is hurting. :D

GwilyaGwees
 
Back
Top