• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Stop raid 1 drive from showing failed on Areca controller

bzaayer

n00b
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
5
I have an Areca 1211 controller. It is running a Raid 1 array. We had some kind of electrical hit and both drives failed. One drive is dead but the other one has some life. I can run the drive for maybe 5 minutes before the Areca controller fails the drive. Is there any way to stop the controller from failing the drive until I can copy all the data off? Or can I connect the drive to a different controller and pull the data that way?
Thanks for you help,
Brian
 
Back
Top