Stop asking the same questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedracer089

Weaksauce
i have been looking around here for awhile and i must say that the same questions come up all the time. where do i get this how can i do that, how is this case, do you like this case. OH MY GOD!!!!! People there is a little thing called www.google.com to find reviews and everything and another thing called www.froogle.com to find products. and what not. people are like where can i get this. do some research before you post. dont wast peoples time for your lazyness. another thing is , how do i make a blow hole. duh a holesaw. i dont care if you are a noob that is common sense. i dont think i am the only person here who feels like this but i am the only one that has the balls to post this. before you ask the same questions over and over look around to see if you can find the answer yourself and stop filling up the boards with your questions that are all the same and hae been asked and answered before. THERE IS A SEARCH FEATURE ON THE BOARDS USE IT BEFORE YOU ASK THE SAME QUESTION FOR THE 10TH TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes fixed i was just so frusterated that i was typing so fast and didnt care if it was spelled wrong

speedracer089 said:
i have been looking around here for awhile and i must say that the same questions come up all the time. where do i get this how can i do that, how is this case, do you like this case. OH MY GOD!!!!! People there is a little thing called www.google.com to find reviews and everything and another thing called www.froogle.com to find products. and what not. people are like where can i get this. do some research before you post. dont wast peoples time for your lazyness. another thing is , how do i make a blow hole. duh a holesaw. i dont care if you are a noob that is common sense. i dont think i am the only person here who feels like this but i am the only one that has the balls to post this. before you ask the same questions over and over look around to see if you can find the answer yourself and stop filling up the boards with your questions that are all the same and hae been asked and answered before. THERE IS A SEARCH FEATURE ON THE BOARDS USE IT BEFORE YOU ASK THE SAME QUESTION FOR THE 10TH TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the links! I never knew about those before...

Google? What's that? The search works now?

Ha ha ha. Just kidding.

I agree whole-heartedly. I often laugh at the "how do I cut a round hole" questions.

Maybe we should make a list of answers tot he common questions, and refer to them as their number in the list.

1: A drill bit
2: A hole saw
3: Vinyl Dye
4: Krylon Fusion
5: The 1st case looks better.
6: The 2nd case looks better.
7: www.usplastics.com
8: www.allelectronics.com
9: At Radio Shack

Feel free to add to the list.

The same thing happens on forums of all kinds everywhere on the Internet, and no amount of bitching about it will stop it for more than about 3 days. If this petty annoyance is enough to raise your blood pressure, you need to get the hell off the computer and go experience something I affectionately refer to as "the real world". Just a thought.

Well, I can read all the reviews I want, but I trust the [H] users and value their input, so I ask.

why dont you trust reviewers. everyone even here has different tastes in cases and what not. one person may say that it is the best thing ever and another person my say it sucks

speedracer089 said:
why dont you trust reviewers. everyone even here has different tastes in cases and what not. one person may say that it is the best thing ever and another person my say it sucks

Because, by and large, reviewers don't use the product in their daily computing. They write the review and either return the item to the manufacturer or sell it off. I like discussing a product with someone who uses it every day.

number 10. i need a picture of something. on google.com click on images
11. what do i need / how do i cut a windows in my case
12. power supply sleeving

this is comeing from a guy who is a "n00bie" and hasnt been on these forums for more than 2 months.

P.S i know im those as well but i only come on to look at the cool mods.

it may say noobie but i knowmore than most people here for a fact and do my research before i post something. i am just a noobie to these forums but i am very active on alot of other forums except overclockers.com which i find to be a terrible forum. no offence

Then try some capitalization in your sentences :p On the topic of what it says under the name, how does that change?

why put capitalization in sentences. i really dont think many people care and about any forums you go to there will be no capitalizations because no one cares. it is just a waste of time when you could be answering more posts.

speedracer089 said:
why put capitalization in sentences. i really dont think many people care and about any forums you go to there will be no capitalizations because no one cares. it is just a waste of time when you could be answering more posts.

Haha It's not really a waste of time unless you type really really slow. Arguing about this crap is the waste of time.

Well, we have a nice FAQ that people can refer to, but the same questions will get asked over and over, nothing you can do about that...

and trust me, i have to go through all this every day, so if i havent gone crazy, no reason you should... people ask questions, if you dont feel like seeing it or contributing just dont go into that thread ;)

FLECOM: Closed for obvious reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back