• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Stock X2 4400+ SuperPi

32s is really damn good. Not sure if it's "normal", but i can't see how it wouldn't be. My roomates 2.7ghz venice (300 bus 250 ram 2-2-2-8 with VX) got 31s. Great score. In fact, that seems far better than normal. I believe the last review I saw of a 4800 got 35s in super pi. Are you seriously not OC'ing it at all?
 
I'm really impressed with this proc. Multi-tasking is incredible!
 
Back
Top