Stock speeds and beyond

InsanePerson

Limp Gawd
Having some difficulty with a BIOS that I have not had experience with before. Was hoping someone could provide some help.
I've got a EP45-UD3P with an Q6600 and OCZ Platinum 1066
For cooling I have an Antec 1200 case w/ 5x 120mm 1x 200mm and a Noctua NH-U12P CPU Cooler.
I've had this system fully up and running now for about a month and I'm loving it.
I just noticed however that my memory was not reporting properly, CPU-Z shows it at PC2-6400 instead of 8500.
I have not adjusted the motherboard settings at all previous to this, everything was set to automatic. I went into the BIOS to see what settings I needed to change and quickly got lost with regards to the memory settings. While there though I noticed that the auto settings had my CPU at 266x8, although Windows was reporting my CPU at 2.4ghz.
I have adjusted this to 266x9 for 2.4ghz but I am still stuck with the EP45-UD3P BIOS settings for memory.
Here is everything I can think that is relative.

cpuuvd.jpg
mainboardf.jpg
memorya.jpg
spdl.jpg

tempqgb.jpg

First I'd like to make sure that I can at least get things running at the correct speeds and then I am looking for the steps to start overclocking this setup
Can anyone familiar with the EP45 BIOS get me started?

its set correctly at 533mhz so disregard what cpu-z is saying.. its possible that ocz screwed up and forgot to change the rom info to ddr2 1066.. or cpu-z is reading it incorrectly..

Question for anyone who comes across this, this is my first quad core, should there be such a discrepancy in temps on the individual cores? I can see there being a difference under a normal load, but with prime95 running all 4 cores at 100% there is still a difference.
I've got my CPU at 3.0ghz right now, 9x333 and my core temps are 48c, 47c, 44c, 43c
Is this normal, or do i have a poorly installed cooler?

Back