• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Stock i7 hsf temps?

tangoseal

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Dec 18, 2010
Messages
9,778
I just got my rig up n runnin'.

In UEFI I noticed my idle temps at stock speed is 130-145f in bios.
That is using stock intel short socket h heatsink and fan. I have removed the intel goop and applied my own in place which I hope I better.

What are your( the hard community) stock temps at?

Also will the corsair h70 fit this board?

Thanks and sorry for typos, I'm using my iPhone.
 
Nevermind found another thread. It doesnt matter the stock HSF sucks rear end.

Im gonna get a H70 from Frys tomorrow.
 
Back
Top