STock E6600 temps too high??

im not use to seeing stock temps this high. my E6600 is running 49C Idel

my X2 4400+ runs at 33C idel overclocked @2.74ghz

is this something i should worry about? cuz if i do overclock the e6600 i'll probably have sky rocketing temps. what do you guys think? maybe i need to bake in the thermal paste

The idle temp looks a bit high...but your load temp is not bad......

However, mine idles at ~34 and loads at ~44.....I'm on a stock cooler with AS-5....

yeah ill defnately have to try it with my artic silver paste. i looked at the bottom of the heat sink and it came pre pasted with grey silver stuff so i was like meh its prob the same shit.

but yeah ill try it out on monday since i left my artic silver at work.

yeah ill defnately have to try it with my artic silver paste. i looked at the bottom of the heat sink and it came pre pasted with grey silver stuff so i was like meh its prob the same shit.

but yeah ill try it out on monday since i left my artic silver at work.

Yeah, the stock stuff is not bad..I heard it was AS, but I'm not sure...I got better temps when I removed it and used AS-5...you will probably see the same results.

Yeah, the stock stuff is not bad..I heard it was AS, but I'm not sure...I got better temps when I removed it and used AS-5...you will probably see the same results.

awsome dude ill let you know if i get the same results. this should be intresting

Back