Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I dont have it built yet...just wondering how it performs. Also I was wondering does anyone know of a CPU cooler that doesnt cost a shitload that can support a 92mm Vantec Tornado fan ( yes the jet plane )
The stock hsf that comes with the 4400+ is quite nice. It's the same that's included with the FX's. I bought one to use on my 754 a64 2800+. I'm not at home to look at it right now, but I think it's large enough to accomodate your own 92m fan (with some modding of course).
In the DC forums , we say that stock cooling is adequate for most rigs running stock speeds at 100% CPU, But double check your Temps. And OCing and you may want to get a bigger/better/bader HSF.