Stock case

PhreakPhy

Limp Gawd
I am looking for an inexpencive yet atractive mit tower case to keep stock. Suggestions please.

Not really sure what you want bro. You like windows or no? You like doors or the bare look? Trying to get an idea of what you want. You need front ports? All good questions to ask yourself. Oh and color :D

I dont want a pre mod, or window. Lian-Li is too expencive for this project, im just buildin an office computer for a freind, and I want a nice clean, good looking case arround the 50 dollar range.

[edit] quality is also of great importance. well, however mych quality you can get for 50 bucks.

I saw that one earlyer, and im not a real big fan of the design, but the budget for a case has been expanded to the 70 dollar range. Any help??

there is a COMPLETELY tooless case for $72 bucks at GameVe.com. However I'm not sure if you'd like it as it has a window, and that might not be a great thing for a business. Anyways, take a look at this There was a review of it at TweakTown

once that ugly ass front cover comes off you can see the buety of the case

I got that Ernamax case and I am very disapointed. Infact I hate it. If it were my case I would have RMAed it immediatly. First of all it is sold as an "aluminum" case. The thing is as steel as can be! As in the pictures, the front pannel is terrificly glossy, and smooth. I wish I could say the same for all of the other pannels. If you have ever seen a paint job with horable orange peel, and a spray pattern that was not properly ionized. Well this is it. It is a pis poor paint job. My Xasers paint looks better. The PSU is crap, it is not one of those great Ernamax poers supplies. It is some crappy brand i have never heard of. 1 fan, shore, and fiew power leads.

I would not recomend this case to anyone.

I have this case and it's really nice, It only likes to hold one hard drive, but thats really the only problem.

just my $0.02usd

The PSU is crap, it is not one of those great Ernamax poers supplies. It is some crappy brand i have never heard of.
Take a gander @ the model # - it's a rebadged LC/Deer psu..Totally craptastic, but may do fine for a basic office machine, barring a DOA psu, or something... However, if I were you, I'd go for one of those other Enermax models with the Enermax branded 300w PSU.

Back