Stipid Steam doesnt want to "update"

Tony Montana

[H]ard|Gawd
I just installed steam ran the exe and a window saying "Upsating Steam" pops up ok .... i wait like 5 minutes then this pops up
prob.jpg
anyone haev suggestions? Ive used steam forever but i restarted my computer a few weeks ago and just put it on now.

I can't offer any help other than to uninstall it and start over.

However....I just wanted to point out that you can't really call STEAM stupid when your thread title is
Stipid Steam doesnt want to "update."

The quality of this forum has dropped in recent years. Threads like this continue to turn [H] into a 12 year old bitch fest paradise.

What do you expect when you are posting from Cloud 9? Not much looks better than when you are up there.

that darn stipid steam .... :mad:

I dont know ..try uninstalling and reinstalling again ..if you are overclocking , try stock speeds when you install and update ..if you are using nvidia onboard nic with its firewall do-dad ..switch to your marvell onboard or other nic and get updates thru it ...

I only suggest other nics other then nvidia onboard w/nvidia firewall cause I was recently having probs with it corrupting downloads

Actually it was stupid peerguardian 2 :/ o well i fixed it thanks for the help guys.

does anyone else find it ironic that he's calling steam stupid when he can't even spell?

easy now ... :p

Hey , glad to hear ..errr ..read that you got your problem solved ..happy gaming!

Maybe he has a lisp.

Anyway...why run PG when playing games?

Back