• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Still using a e6700

Tacitrain2

n00b
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
1
So, I bought a gtx560ti, and didn't see the jump in performance from my gtx260 that I thought I might. I gather my old dual core(OC to 3.0) is holding me back? My Asus p5n-e SLI mainboard only supports up to a Q6700, and I don't feel like buying a new rig right now. Would it be worth it to get a Q6700 off ebay or some such? I suppose I might be able to buy new parts sometime next year, but let us put that info aside for now.

Any advice would be welcome.
 
Unless you get a really good deal on one you might just start putting money back to buy an Ivy Bridge system next year.
 
Back
Top