Still HOT LCD Deals 1905fp 19in $251, 20in 2005fpw $396 w/free ship

Deal Svengali

Limp Gawd
Dell Home has extended the codes so the deals on the LCD Monitors are still good w/free ship

get the 1905fp

for $251
after padding the order by $21 and then using the
35% off code S0BDZ6HBTFDPSL
$60 off $500 code MHD4PQCF$WJ2S3

or get the 2005fpw 20in
for $396

after padding order by $1
and 35% off code S0BDZ6HBTFDPSL
$90 off $750 code 79VT3767HP833W

more info here if needed

$11 without rebate, there are 3 things at this price, although I think one is actually $10.95.

I went with the $11 ear bud head phones. Figure I could actually use them. Just got my monitor last night. No Dead pixels and minor backlight leakage. It sort of looks like glare, so by Monday I will decide if I want to keep it. I really dont want to risk getting one with 3 dead pixels for this that, had it not been pointed out before, I would not have noticed.

There's actually a lot of stuff for $10.95 but its all stuff like usb cables, old games, cheap mice or mousepads.

I can't find a thing less than $10.95 :confused:

Still works out to be a great price imho. That 1905fp deal is especially hot, $251 shipped with $20 filler item already included, is kinda hard to beat.

Just got my 2005fpw..

No dead pixels.. although the backlight bleeding seems somewhat pronounced in the top right hand corner.. then there is minor bleeding in the bottom left and top left..

Most likely I'll have dell send out another one and if im lucky it will be superior to the one I have now. If not i'll send back the new one and keep mine..

(Backlight bleeding is only noticeable during late night gaming with lots of blacks... )

fuuuuuuuuck

my 19" crt just died, so im rolling a 7 year old blurry dell crt until I get my new job and can afford a new LCD.

the 2005FPW was the exact monitor I was looking to buy next month. ugh, hopefully these codes work then, as i cannot afford it now. crap.

Couldn't resist. I just got a damn E193FP last week. I wasn't really happy with the contrast/sharpness of it anyway. SO time to move things around.

FULL ORDER DETAILS

Dazzle Hi-Speed 10-in-1 USB Digital Media Reader/Writer
Qty: 1
Unit Price: $29.99

Dell Home Customers: Save 20% off Select Flash Memory!
Expires on 2005-05-26 05:59:59
- $6.00

UltraSharp 1905FP 19-inch Flat Panel Monitor with Height Adjustable Stand
Qty: 1
Unit Price: $479.00

Dell Home Customers: Save 35% on select Dell Flat Panel monitors (1905FP, 2005FPW )! (affiliate only online offer)
Expires on 2005-05-26 05:59:59
- $167.65

ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS AND COUPONS
Dell Home Customers: Get free ground (3-5 day) shipping on peripheral items over $79!
Expires on 2005-06-02 05:59:59
- $7.00

Dell Home Customers: Save $60 on Electronics and Accessories orders of at least $500 but less than $1000
Expires on 2005-05-23 05:59:59
- $60.00

PRICE SUMMARY

Sub-Total: $275.34
Shipping Discount: -$7.00
Shipping and Handling: $7.00
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Total: $282.34

Welp, I've had this 20" trinitron that's been flakey for a couple months. Finally bit the bullet and ordered one of the 20.1" Wide LCDs.

As for fillers, I'd suggest this:

Digital Vinyl CD-R, 80 Minute, 700MB (10-Pack in Jewel Cases) Qty: 1
Unit Price: $10.95

I could always use more CDRs, but probably would never use the other filler items mentioned here. So, just wanted to let you know that they sell media if you're looking for a useful padding item.

My estimated ship date is the 25th, and it's 3 to 5 day shipping, so it'll be a while before I can post again to let you know the condition of mine.

BIG THANKS to those who have provided this info! This is a fantastic deal.

Oh, and BTW if you're looking for a good review instead of relying on user feedback, check out the link below:

http://www.anandtech.com/displays/showdoc.aspx?i=2400&p=1

This uses the same panel as the MAC one, but they have different backlighting. The Dell also offers more inputs, and image UNscaling. But as usual, Apple chargest at least $200 more. Go figure. LOL

Ok, I JUST got the 2005fpw, it was shipped out on the 11th and I got it on the 13th. I LOVE it, but, I paid $560 after taxes and shipping and handling. Think there is anyway to get these discounts? I just checked, and if I put in a 10 dollar pack of DVD's after the cupons I could get the same monitor + the DVD's shipped for $430. I would love to get that $130 back. Does Dell have a no questions asked return policy? If it was like 20 days or something I would have like a week left to return the first one. Also, think I could order the new one now and return the first one at the same time? Or would they see what I was doing and shoot me down?

i was just curious wat are the spec differences between the 1905fp and 2005fpw besides the size of the monitors

OH NO!!! I was planning on paying all of my bills of this month!! HAHA Woops. Couldnt resist.Got me a 20.1!! ILL sell this 17inch to some moron now and make back at least half of what it cost!!

hmm i can't get the 90 bux off to get used, the 35% off works though, is there a specific process to this?

V3|!UM said:
hmm i can't get the 90 bux off to get used, the 35% off works though, is there a specific process to this?

yeah, you need to add an item of at least one dollar. The 90 bucks off is for orders over 750 dollars - and the monitor is at 749.99. So you need to add an item. I added a pack of CD-R and CD-RW for 10.95. Then you can apply the second code.

Put the monitor in your cart
Put something else cheap in your cart
Enter coupon code 1
Enter coupon code 2

voila!

And thanks SOOOOOO much for this heads up! I just ordered the 20.1 2005fpw. I didn't even really need one - but I wanted one. I've been using my sister's LCd 17" Samsung (which I bought her for graduation - which is next weekend - I had to open it - shhhhh.....) and I love reading, surfing, typing on this thing.

So, I grabbed that 2005fpw and I am going to run a dual monitor setup with this one and my 22" Viewsonic CRT

I cannot wait -

but I wonder - is that overkill?

I just received this monitor. (2005fpw)
All I can say is
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOM

and also

GOMGOGMOGMOGMOPMoGMoM

no dead pixels, no noticeable blacklight bleeding at normal ambient light levels...
PERFECT GAMING!

Is it worth getting? Will it be better than my last 19" LCD that had 25ms response? The ghosting got to me after a bit....

12ms SHOULD be fast enough....thats 83fps, most of my games on real high settings or with vsync on don't get any higher than 85.....

WTF "estimated ship date 5/27". I hope they're kidding?!

Its not like they're building a PC, installing software, testing, etc..

Ok, just checked order status online.
Dazzle 10-in-1 shipped yesterday - (same day)
1905fp "In Production"
PHP:
Delivery Estimate: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - Friday, June 03, 2005
This information is current as of Friday, May 20, 2005.

Order Processing: Thursday, May 19, 2005  
  Pre-production: Thursday, May 19, 2005  
  In Production:    
   Kitting   
   Build   
   Testing   
   Boxing   
  Shipping Prep: Friday, May 27, 2005  
  Estimated Ship Date: Friday, May 27, 2005  

Hopefully they're just over estimating like they usually do.

MadAsHeck said:
Ok, I JUST got the 2005fpw, it was shipped out on the 11th and I got it on the 13th. I LOVE it, but, I paid $560 after taxes and shipping and handling. Think there is anyway to get these discounts? I just checked, and if I put in a 10 dollar pack of DVD's after the cupons I could get the same monitor + the DVD's shipped for $430. I would love to get that $130 back. Does Dell have a no questions asked return policy? If it was like 20 days or something I would have like a week left to return the first one. Also, think I could order the new one now and return the first one at the same time? Or would they see what I was doing and shoot me down?

Call Dell. There's a customer service survey in the works right now, so the service reps will bend over backwards to make you happy.

And I wouldn't really worry about what Dell says your ship date is. My orders both said they would ship next Monday. One of them arrived yesterday, the other is out for delivery on a UPS truck right now.

Thinking about buying a 2005FPW, but need some advice -

About the Dell Premiere credit thingie... I've been approved, but before I buy, I need to know if I can pay off the remainer in a single lump sum instead of these monthly payments. I'm thinking about splitting the cost of this monitor over 2 paychecks... The 30% APR will kill me. Dead.

I know in the past you would get like a 2% discount for DPA (Dell Credit) extra. Is that still valid? Does somebody know if I need a code or something?

NIce Deal BTW...

EDIT: TeeJayHoward: I believe you can pay a lump sum... @ least that's what I'm counting on and that's what I've read in the past in FW....

EDIT2: Nevermind... got it... they'll offer the 2% when you choose to pay w/ CC. Then you select the DPA option :D

Ordered. 2005FPW. Yay!

Edit: Thought I should note - From email

Coupon Expires on 2005-05-26 05:59:59

Something must be wrong... They've already shipped it to me, and they never asked for my credit card number... Hrm...

Anyone know if UPS/USPS/FedEx/whoever Dell ships with drives over the weekend? It'd be truely wonderful to have this monitor in my hands tomorrow morning, or even monday morning.

TeeJayHoward said:
Anyone know if UPS/USPS/FedEx/whoever Dell ships with drives over the weekend? It'd be truely wonderful to have this monitor in my hands tomorrow morning, or even monday morning.

Not likely to get a weekend delivery. But if you're close maybe Monday.

Check your order status, then check the tracking # on the shipper's website.

Mine says "shipped" today too.

EDIT: says scheduled delivery 5/24!!! YAY Tuesday!! :) :p ;) :D

Just fyi my second one got here today. Both had estimated shipped days of 5/19, both shipped before, and both were 1 day air because I called asking what the status of my order was. So for those of you worried about timing, give Dell a call, act concerned, and get a free upgrade on shipping.

I just started playing Chronicles of Riddick @ 1680x1050 and I gotta say, it's nice. :D

fp07.jpg

Well, I finally broke down and ordered a 2005fpw. I have no will power to resist :D.

Are you guys sure they shipped the monitor or was it the stuffer? They shipped the game that I purchased, but the monitor is still in pre-processing :confused:

If I'm patient will I be able to get a better price than this or should I jump on it? I want it so bad....

Ampsonic said:
If I'm patient will I be able to get a better price than this or should I jump on it? I want it so bad....

No one here is going to be able to tell you that for sure. I would say that it's about as low as it's going to go for a little while. If you wait, prices always get lower eventually, it's just a matter of when.

PRpaTi said:
Are you guys sure they shipped the monitor or was it the stuffer? They shipped the game that I purchased, but the monitor is still in pre-processing :confused:
Ordered mine - 5/19
Stuffer shipped same day - 5/19
Moniter shipped next day - 5/20

Ampsonic said:

Nick, I doubt that the prices are going to get much better than this any time soon.
They will have other sales, with similar prices in the coming months, but I SERIOUSLY doubt that they will be significantly cheaper than right now. I would get on it the action... (like I did!!)

Just snagged a couple of the 1905fp

I already have a 27" LCD for my main gaming screen, but needed a couple monitors for other systems. Great deal.

I think I found the perfect padding to get the $60 off the 19". There's a 512MB sandisk USB 2.0 memory stick that's $31 with $6 shipping. Seemed good.

There's also a 256MB that would get you there, but it's only $10 more for the 512MB.

I can't seem to get the 2005fpw down to 396, i have the padded item (11$ microphone), the 2005fpw, it automatically added the 35% discount and -14 for shipping, which came to like 497.80, what am i doing wrong???

My 2005FPW comes in tomorrow! Score!

Only problem is, I am tryin to get my dad the 1905fp and only the 35% off coupon is working. I added speakers for 29.99 (dsp500s own me) for padding and the 60 off says it's expired... even after that, it's 281. Coupons expired?

Back