Feb 6, 2006 #1 E embries n00b Joined Jan 4, 2006 Messages 51 I have a laptop that just came back from being on the road. It's still chugging away on 2 QMDs. Will I get credit for these guys or should I ditch them and get 2 new WUs?
I have a laptop that just came back from being on the road. It's still chugging away on 2 QMDs. Will I get credit for these guys or should I ditch them and get 2 new WUs?
Feb 6, 2006 #2 T toymachineman19 Guest Joined Dec 26, 2004 Messages 725 You should still get credit, just stanford isn't handing them out anymore
Feb 7, 2006 #3 O OSUguy98 [H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2006 Joined Oct 8, 2003 Messages 3,959 never ditch a WU ever... it may be the one that is the final piece to the puzzle! Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!
never ditch a WU ever... it may be the one that is the final piece to the puzzle! Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!