• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Still around...

BakedON

[H]ard|DCer of the Year - 2006
Joined
Nov 27, 2004
Messages
3,449
Still here....
Work is killing me lately....
Almost got fired over something stupid... their mistake and took them 3 weeks to figure it out. :rolleyes:
OK now but busy busy busy.....

I see we're poised to overtake the Aussies..... I'll try to ramp up a bit too.

FOLD ON!

 
sorry to hear about the misunderstanding... glad you guys sorted it out... I think alot of us have been busy recently


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
I was wondering where you have been. I'll enjoy my lead over you until this weekend it looks like.

 
BakedON said:
Still here....
Work is killing me lately....
Almost got fired over something stupid... their mistake and took them 3 weeks to figure it out. :rolleyes:
OK now but busy busy busy.....

I see we're poised to overtake the Aussies..... I'll try to ramp up a bit too.

FOLD ON!


Glad everything worked out, and glad to have you back! :)

Fold On!

 
I lurk quite a bit but I've had to keep my posting WAY down due to fear of my activities being watched.
THat's all past though.
Thanks for the well wishes!
 
AtomicMoose said:
Ir0n Nutz
:)

I thought I had heard something clanging in the background. Glad to see you're somewhat back, and things are rolling. :D


 
Back
Top