• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Sticky some guides?

ChRoNo16

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 3, 2011
Messages
1,594
Any admins who happen to see this, would someone mind finding (or making) some good basic guides on cable sleeving, wiring led's and other basic mod tips and sticky them? That would be fantastic!
 
Sounds like a great project for you. There are lots of good guides and articles out there.

If you are looking for [H] specific guides, you can always use google to find them

site:hardforum.com "Cable sleeving"
 
You know, your right! I am in the middle of sleeving a power supply and modding its fans for a themed case I am doing! I should get to work turning it into a guide as well!
 
You should cuz i want to learn how lol (granted my psu sucks! lol)
 
Back
Top