Stick of Butter on a HOT PAN

SHiZNiLTi

Gawd
www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1vSxSr6FhM&hd=1

mx518/G400 is still the best mouse IMO.

I highly recommend this combo if you want a silky smooth mouse.

This new Mionix Propus 380 pad is awesome, you can literally blow the mouse across the pad as shown in the youtube video above.

I'm a twitch shooter and do alot of 360 turn arounds, snapshots and quick scopes, having a fast mouse and a smooth service like this is great for me. KDR is only 2.5 in BF3, but get called still get called out for Aimbot often due to twitchy fast movements.

Also I need a new keyboard, the time has come to replace my G15. I want to go mechanical w/ backlight, please advise what to get.

Thanks!

-SHiZ

Last edited:
§·H·ï·Z·N·ï·L·T·ï;1040304708 said:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1vSxSr6FhM&hd=1

mx518/G400 is still the best mouse IMO.

I highly recommend this combo if you want a silky smooth mouse.

This new Mionix Propus 380 pad is awesome, you can literally blow the mouse across the pad as shown in the youtube video above.

I'm a twitch shooter and do alot of 360 turn arounds, snapshots and quick scopes, having a fast mouse and a smooth service like this is great for me. KDR is only 2.5 in BF3, but get called still get called out for Aimbot often due to twitchy fast movements.

Also I need a new keyboard, the time has come to replace my G15. I want to go mechanical w/ backlight, please advise what to get.

Thanks!

-SHiZ

I replaced my G15 with a Corsair K90 and later upgraded to a K95. It has everything the G15 has but the LCD.
http://www.corsair.com/us/gaming-pe...nce-k95-fully-mechanical-gaming-keyboard.html
The only real downside is the price IMO. If you don't want macro keys anymore I would go with the K70 which is the same thing without macro keys.
They both have dedicated media keys, a really good wrist rest, and per key customizable lighting. The K95 is only in red switches which are the best IMO, but the K70 is also available in other switch types.

I went with a Max keyboard when they had one of those 20% sales. The customizable backlights are very nice. Just wish the wristrest was larger.

How long have you owned the " Mionix Propus 380?" I had a ratpadz and it started getting smooth spots on it. Emailed them and they said just buy another. Why would I buy another if the first one messed up. Using a "Steelseries" right now. Just looking for something else that will last.

The Corsair keyboards are very nice. Was looking at the Cyborg S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 It looks like it is great on the customizations it has. But seems the reviews aren't very good on it. Even the touch screen couldn't help it out.

§·H·ï·Z·N·ï·L·T·ï;1040307983 said:
Why do you like the reds?

Reds require the least amount of pressure (45g). So you have to try really hard to press it down without it activating. This consistency makes it so that I know when I hit a key it will always activate. If it was a switch that required more pressure and I barely touched the key I wouldn't necessarily know if I pressed it enough to activate it.
Other switch types have little bumps or clicks to let you know when it is activated but I don't want to have to rely on additional sensory input, and I also just prefer the consistent feeling of a fully linear switch.

You really wouldn't have problems with any switch type after you got used to it. It pretty much comes down to personal preference, but there is a science to my reasoning.

Back