Steve Jobs Bobblehead iPhone Charger

HardOCP News

[H] News
You know, we like Windows but we’ve never lusted after a Bill Gates bobblehead. We are Linux fans but you’ll never see Linus’ head bobbing up and down on my desk. Why anyone would want a Steve Jobs booblehead is beyond my comprehension.

And the rest is history! I thought of a small sculpture with the face of, whom else? Steve Jobs – My HERO! I immediately ordered my creative juices to not just flow, but rush! And the result was a personalized iPhone charger with a small sculpture having the face of Steve Jobs.

I hope this guy has Steve Jobs perform his vasectomy. While he's down there, he can also give him a reach-around for being a devoted iTool.

Steve Jobs will probably sue the guy into oblivion because he did not buy a license for his likeness. ;)

There is just no way that this guy was serious.
The impending features of iPhone literally swept me off my feet and I was left marveling at the genius of the brain behind this ahead-of-its-time gadget.
I'm not a big fan of bobbleheads or boobleheads, but to put Steve Job's head on one, well that's just genius :rolleyes:

Apple is a cult, some day people will get a message on their iPhone saying they have to obey their leader and do mass suicide or something...

Back when XP first came out I got a little windows xp bobblehead guy. It was some promotion they were doing at the launch. I dunno what happened to it :( Still have the XP lava lamp though.

I'm sure a lot of apple fans have steve jobs shrines in their homes... kinda like a Buddah or a Mary shrine.

I would get one and put an m80 in the docking station and see it charge that!! lol

I wonder how much it costs...
300 dollars?

300$ for the 1.0 version...dont worry there will be another version with a different colored shirt out in 6 months, and after the first year there will be a total of 7 variants and then they'll release the version 1.2 :p

As skinny as Jobs is these days, and with his ever-increasing ego, the 'booblehead' replica is proportionally correct. :D:p

The Steve Jobs doll is actually free. It does however contain a miniature RDF transmitter so user beware.

Back