Stellar Blade formally Project Eve

Am I missing something? What's racist about it?
Often those article are impossible I understand has the publication will not say, play or show anything in a picture that would be racist, leaving the retard no idea what was the racing things and with no capacity to judge if it was.

Am I missing something? What's racist about it?
I totally don't get it either. Hard R? Maybe I am just too old to get why that's racist and I thought I heard them all at some point in my life. I think Kyle is in trouble then, considering the name "[H]ardforum" contains all those letters in the image lol.

I totally don't get it either. Hard R? Maybe I am just too old to get why that's racist and I thought I heard them all at some point in my life. I think Kyle is in trouble then, considering the name "[H]ardforum" contains all those letters in the image lol.
Apparently, Hard R is a reference to the N word … meaning … instead of nigga … the other one is pronounced with a hard R. I personally think both uses of the word are stupid, but that’s another topic entirely.

This is my first time ever hearing about this reference. My initial reaction was thinking it meant retarded or something. I was quite wrong.

Apparently, Hard R is a reference to the N word … meaning … instead of nigga … the other one is pronounced with a hard R. I personally think both uses of the word are stupid, but that’s another topic entirely.

This is my first time ever hearing about this reference. My initial reaction was thinking it meant retarded or something. I was quite wrong.
I didn't even make that connection and I just watched a Bill Burr comedy clip a few days ago that kind of said something similar that made me laugh my a** off. I thought it was nod from the dev that the game was "harder" that other games. Dam at this rate everything will have some kind of offensive connotation.

It was originally used to refer to "retard" back when Reddit and other platforms started to ban the use of the word. I was equally as confused as you the first time I saw the connection to the word "nigger" instead. Don't let people gaslight you into believing that it was always used to represent the latter.

It was originally used to refer to "retard" back when Reddit and other platforms started to ban the use of the word. I was equally as confused as you the first time I saw the connection to the word "nigger" instead. Don't let people gaslight you into believing that it was always used to represent the latter.
That’s what I thought. I’m glad I’m not having a Mandela Effect moment. What a stupid thing to change.

Big drama going on in the Stellar Blade subreddit. Apparently they censored the bunny outfit? Comparison image below (slightly NSFW)

stellar_babe.png

Why are people afraid of beautiful bodies?
Maybe this is off-topic

There was a question by a mormon user: why are American cartoons not aesthetic (attractive for kids) compared to say Japanese.

So this game is by a South Korean studio & developed with an East Asian aesthetic.

Maybe this is off-topic

There was a question by a mormon user: why are American cartoons not aesthetic (attractive for kids) compared to say Japanese.

So this game is by a South Korean studio & developed with an East Asian aesthetic.
... what?

whys a ps5 exclusive in the pc gaming section? odd...

‘Stellar Blade' Is a Stylish, Sexy Action Adventure​

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/movies/re...1&cvid=3ef856ad987e4c6ab399b81e9e0415ad&ei=35

"Eve's generous assets have given way to a myriad of memes and an endless supply of Reddit threads about the game's extra-bouncy "jiggle physics." While Eve's allure may be a key draw for the game (sex sells, after all), "Stellar Blade" has far more to offer than its protagonist's physique."

It was originally used to refer to "retard" back when Reddit and other platforms started to ban the use of the word.

this has been slang for well over a decade in the US - and it's always overwhelmingly been racial in that realm.

whys a ps5 exclusive in the pc gaming section? odd...

‘Stellar Blade' Is a Stylish, Sexy Action Adventure​

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/movies/re...1&cvid=3ef856ad987e4c6ab399b81e9e0415ad&ei=35

"Eve's generous assets have given way to a myriad of memes and an endless supply of Reddit threads about the game's extra-bouncy "jiggle physics." While Eve's allure may be a key draw for the game (sex sells, after all), "Stellar Blade" has far more to offer than its protagonist's physique."

Does this surprise anyone. The people that bitch are the vocal minority.

Nier: Automata has sold like 8 million copies.

An actually good game will sell regardless and most people don't give even the slightest fuck about whatever surrounding discourse.

this has been slang for well over a decade in the US - and it's always overwhelmingly been racial in that realm.

Does this surprise anyone. The people that bitch are the vocal minority.

Nier: Automata has sold like 8 million copies.

An actually good game will sell regardless and most people don't give even the slightest fuck about whatever surrounding discourse.
Yeah I find it funny that automotive Youtubers, when talking about setting the timing on a distributor, can not use the correct wording for "retarding" the timing, or YT takes it down.
Now they say "Advance" and "set back", smh.

I think I woke up in a alternate dimension circa 2018.

Yeah I find it funny that automotive Youtubers, when talking about setting the timing on a distributor, can not use the correct wording for "retarding" the timing, or YT takes it down.
Now they say "Advance" and "set back", smh.

I think I woke up in a alternate dimension circa 2018.
I guess it's risky to start a channel about fire retardant related products.

No it hasn't, unless you're 12 years old and don't remember anything before social media ruined everything.

Yes it has haha

I can't believe I'm even checking urban fucking dictionary to make sure I'm not going insane.

It's always primarily been a reference to the n word.

Why do you think eyes went wide when Linus' stupid ass said he was "dropping hard r's"

Because that's the default connotation

It doesn't even make sense in the context of "retard" because there's literally no other form of the word where it exists without an r.

Edit: also I'm dropping this dumpster fire.

Hi everyone hope your butt cheeks Lady game is fun

Yes it has haha
No, it hasn't.

I can't believe I'm even checking urban fucking dictionary to make sure I'm not going insane.
Yes, the defacto source for word etymology. Good grief.

It's always primarily been a reference to the n word.

Why do you think eyes went wide when Linus' stupid ass said he was "dropping hard r's"

Because that's the default connotation

It doesn't even make sense in the context of "retard" because there's literally no other form of the word where it exists without an r.

Edit: also I'm dropping this dumpster fire.

Hi everyone hope your butt cheeks Lady game is fun
Morons have changed the meaning of the term because they're morons.

For the record - I'm 43; been on this site since before I was 23. Attended school from elementary to college. Had lots of friends over the years, multiple jobs, etc. and this is the first I've ever heard of the word retard having a racial connotation.

But I don't hang out on reddit, or with racists, so maybe that's why.

No, it hasn't.

Yes, the defacto source for word etymology. Good grief.

Morons have changed the meaning of the term because they're morons.

They literally don't even have the word "hard" in your source.

They literally refer to it as "the r-word."

Which, in case it wasn't obvious, these are two different strings of text.
"hard-r"
"r-word"

Now im picture the scene in southpark when Stan yells at his dad and he slowly walks away "I'm not a r-tard....".

They literally don't even have the word "hard" in your source.

They literally refer to it as "the r-word."

Which, in case it wasn't obvious, these are two different strings of text.
"hard-r"
"r-word"
I mean, hard r used to refer to R-rated movies that bordered on being too inappropriate for an R-rating. Hard r also originally just meant the phonetic sound of English words ending in a hard r, which is what the N-word is. A word with a hard r. But making the entire term hard r used exclusively as a racist term when it's literally just a phonetic connotation for words in general, is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my entire life. Gay used to mean happy, and now it refers to homosexuals. People keep changing words that used to not be offensive and then making them offensive for no reason. When I was younger, hard r and re-re were used to call people retarded, or banging your wrist against your chest making offensive noises. Kids are a-holes. But in my nearly 40 years of being on this earth, up until literally yesterday, I have never heard of hard r being used to reference the N-word. Civilization is spiraling downward at an alarming rate. I'm quite over everyone being offended by literally everything. And if they can't find something to be offended about, they'll just create something to be offended about.

"Hard r" itself is not an offensive term. It is used in placed of saying the word as it is considered extremely offensive. Example, person A called person B the n-word with a hard r which resulted in a fight.

I've never heard of "hard r" referring to retard because that is generally not censored or considered taboo to say in the news and whatnot. The first time I heard of it in that context was when Linus said he used to call people "hard r words" which most people like myself assumed meant the n-word. Apparently, he thought it meant retard. Maybe it does to some people but I had never heard of it in that context until Linus' video went viral. But "hard r" being a political correct way to say the n-word has been around for at least two or so decades.

As for the context in this game, I doubt that is what it meant.

Reactions: socK
like this
"Hard r" itself is not an offensive term. It is used in placed of saying the word as it is considered extremely offensive. Example, person A called person B the n-word with a hard r which resulted in a fight.

I've never heard of "hard r" referring to retard because that is generally not censored or considered taboo to say in the news and whatnot. The first time I heard of it in that context was when Linus said he used to call people "hard r words" which most people like myself assumed meant the n-word. Apparently, he thought it meant retard. Maybe it does to some people but I had never heard of it in that context until Linus' video went viral. But "hard r" being a political correct way to say the n-word has been around for at least two or so decades.

As for the context in this game, I doubt that is what it meant.
Nope.

Back