I just became aware of this issue with my steering wheel when setting up GTR that wasn't an issue in the past. Basically, when I try to set actions in the game (pedals,buttons etc), it acts as though I am pressing something when doing so. It instantly sets itself as this axis, and if I click another, it sets itself to that exact same axis. To make sure it wasn't the game, I installed F1 Challenge, which is made identical to GTR, and it did the same thing. Keep in mind, it was fine with F1C and the GTR demo in the past. I then loaded everything onto another PC to check again, and it worked flawlessly. Interestingly enough, the wheel has zero problems with Nascar 2003 and all other games. My first assumption was this highly-problematic DFI board was the culprit...but is there any possibility that the onboard USB ports could tamper with the wheel in one game and not another? My only other guess is the wheel driver is conflicting with newer SP2 updates that I didn't have previously.