steelseries ikari laser?

hard-in-da-paint

Limp Gawd
i know there are hundreds of these posts but i want a new gaming mouse. i have a g9x, which is awesome dont get me wrong, but im builidng a new pc and i want a new style of mouse, something bigger and more suited to long periods of usage. ive heard excellent things about the steelseries ikari laser's ergonomics and i would like to get it. what do u guys think? i was looking at a deathadder but i didnt like how it clicked lol im a total snob when it comes to this stuff

I had one for a bit. I got rid of it because it didn't like cloth pads. If you want the same shape, get a Mionix Naos 3200. Same shape with a better sensor.

its BEAST size. And the funcitonality is super easy. I dont have one because my hands are too small, but my buddy got one and he loves it, and i HAVE used it and its really pretty sweet.

Used it on a saitek cyborg aluminum mousepad. I use a g9x and a g700.

The main thing i noticed about it, is that it is much lighter than an unloaded g9x. Its very nice.

I had one for a bit. I got rid of it because it didn't like cloth pads. If you want the same shape, get a Mionix Naos 3200. Same shape with a better sensor.

Yup, it is very picky with surfaces. My ikari also always had odd random problems. The drivers or firmware had never been updated. I would stay away from the Ikari there are better mice out there, the deathadder that you poo pooed is one of them. I'm currently using the G500 and love it.

It was the best mouse I ever had... for 13 months. The tracking was excellent and the shape was perfect (for me anyway). I loved this mouse to bits but it quit tracking right after its warranty ended so, sadly, I wouldn't recommend it. I bought a Deathadder 3.5G and it's great. The shape is somewhat similar and the look is about the same (with the LEDs turned off). It also seems to deal better with a cloth mouse pad

Back