• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Steelseries customer service

BababooeyHTJ

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
6,951
Has anyone here had any experience with Steelseries RMA support recently? I owned an Ikari that went bad on me within a year and their customer service never even bothered to respond to me. I still have that non-working mouse.

I guess that I wanted some more punishment so I decided to pick up a G6v2 on the recent sale at the Steelseries store. I ended up receiving a dud. A couple of the keys don't really work. I started a trouble ticket yesterday and what do you know they still have yet to respond. Should I be concerned? What actions could I take? I am not going to stand to being screwed like this from this shady company.
 
I just remembered that I paid with paypal. I hope that they ignore my dispute too.
 
Very interesting. I did an RMA with Steelseries over a year and a half ago for a Siberia v1 headset and it went smoothly (not the most recent of transactions, sorry). I got my support ticket, mailed in the item, and the new item arrived not too long after.
 
Back
Top