SteelSeries.com 30%-50% everything

siberia v2, the most comfortable gaming headset I've ever owned! it's nice they have all of the variations of it for sale!

OGM some of these mouse pads look GREAT!, and I originally was interested in the keyboards only.
The website is soooo slow now though

I'm kinda weirded out that the 6gv2 normal doesn't state what kind of switches they are, obviously the 6gv2 red version are cherry mx reds, but doesn't even see if the 6gv2 are cherry mx at all?
same for the SteelSeries 7G o_O

I'm guessing that they are blacks for the 6gv2, but I'm kinda wondering why the 7g is so expensive but doesn't include illumination?>

Man you ain't kidding. Thought Id browse and see what kind of prices they have on their mice and I cant get passed the home screen! LOL Even us techies can be ravenous bargain hunters.

dammit i want a pad at least but navigating is a total loss at this point.....

Just ordered the 6gV2 red and the Sensei MLG!

It actually didn't take too long to load, but you can tell they are getting hammered :D

I had been looking at one of their mouspads on Amazon anyway, and it was $6 cheaper on the SS site than even Amazon had it for.

Thanks!

dammit i want a pad at least but navigating is a total loss at this point.....

I was able to process my order, it just took a bit of time.

I had been looking at one of their mouse pads on Amazon anyway, and it was $6 cheaper on the SS site than even Amazon had it for.

Thanks!

I have one of there classic mouse pads, its my all time favorite

I went ahead and ordered a QcK+ mousepad since my DKT pad is starting to fray at on the edges.
$10.49 isn't bad

Well my Xtrac Pad Ripper is finally wore out after a few years. I got 2 of the 4HD for $20 shipped. That's half off of normal price and Amazon's current price as well. I got free shipping too, so some great deals to be had!

So Ive been trying for 20 minutes now to buy a Sensei Raw and Ive got it in my cart but I cant get the mouse pads to open up to save my life. Wow.

you guys are going to get me in some serious trouble with all of these irresistable deals you keep posting, black friday? more like black hole in my bank account :eek:

Last edited:
God aint that the truth. Ive had to get up and walk away from my computer a few times today! STILL TRYING TO BUY A GODDAMNED MOUSE PAD! LOL! This is hilarious! I don't even really need one but now its a matter of pride. Im buying a fucking mouse pad from this website if I have to sit here til NEXT black Friday! :D

I'm kinda weirded out that the 6gv2 normal doesn't state what kind of switches they are, obviously the 6gv2 red version are cherry mx reds, but doesn't even see if the 6gv2 are cherry mx at all?
same for the SteelSeries 7G o_O

I'm guessing that they are blacks for the 6gv2, but I'm kinda wondering why the 7g is so expensive but doesn't include illumination?>

THey're blacks

The whole shop site seems to be having issues now :( can't get any of the products to actually load.

Lame sauce.

FINALLY! Got a Sensei Raw and 4HD pad on the way for $52 shipped! Man, cant beat that with a stick. That's $85 worth of gear on Newegg.

I was looking to buy a new pair of headphones. I love the siberia v2 and im about to pull the trigger!

God aint that the truth. Ive had to get up and walk away from my computer a few times today! STILL TRYING TO BUY A GODDAMNED MOUSE PAD! LOL! This is hilarious! I don't even really need one but now its a matter of pride. Im buying a fucking mouse pad from this website if I have to sit here til NEXT black Friday! :D

haha i know what you mean, power to you! GL and godspeed

Deal must still be going, I just picked up a 6GV2 and a 4HD pad for $80 shipped. Thanks for the heads up OP!

i noticed the CS:GO headphones are 50$ and the regular are 62...

hell for 12$! :D

Picked up a couple of mousepads for work and the Sensei MLG I have been wanting to try out but couldn't convince myself to spend $99 on.

Picked up a couple of mousepads for work and the Sensei MLG I have been wanting to try out but couldn't convince myself to spend $99 on.

i picked one up too. It's cheaper than the fnatic edition, but looks uglier too. i
Its got the avago 9800 which does like 8000 dpi natively . I think it still has some acceleration present on the hardware level and does 16000 dpi interpolated.

cant what to try out this new sensor.

+1 on the Siberia v2s my favorite headset ever. They got some brilliant lows and a crisp Mic. Just wish the cord was just a foot longer. But its good enough for LANs. But you can't lean back... lol.

OMG! I had no idea they had reds for the 6gV2. I have the original with black. shit.... I'm getting one.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Deal is still on, I went ahead and got a 4HD.

I've been using a Razer Goliathus, been wanting to try one of the plastic ones and see what I think. Especially since my Goliathus is fraying in the corner where my wrist/palm tends to sit. Can't beat $10 and free shipping, definitely worth a shot.

I normally don't like hard mouse pads but I read a couple reviews on the Sensei Raw and they all said they work better on hard pads than on cloth ones so I figured what the hell, for $10 cant really go wrong.

Back