• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Steelseries 6Gv2 Issue

tootler

n00b
Joined
Dec 25, 2010
Messages
26
Hey everyone,

I have been having an issue with my steelseries 6gv2 keyboard lately, when I type it will randomly spit out triplets or more on one keystroke. I am not really sure what the cause of this is, and I have never experienced it before on any other keyboards.

ex. Hardocccp is the gggreatest :confused:

you get the point....

I would appreciate any insight into possible fixes!

Thanks
 
Try plugging into a different USB? Did you spill something(water/soda etc) with it also?
 
I have tried different usb ports, with no change. I have no spilled anything on the keyboard, but I have never cleaned it (1.5yr). I assume that could contribute to an issue with keystrokes? I will remove caps and blast it with air and report back.
 
Back
Top