Steam, wheres my Mortal Kombat...

Your Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition prepurchase:

Green Man Gaming [email protected] via amazonses.com

10:02 PM (18 minutes ago)

to me
Thank you for prepurchasing Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition from Green Man Gaming.

You are receiving this email because your game will be available for download on 03 Jul 2013 at 00:01 UTC.

Download URL: https://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/entries/23358228-DRM-Steam-

Activation keys:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Should you have any problems, simply give us a call.

The time right now is 2:19 AM UTC... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

SteamSucks_zpsaec5b435.jpg

GabeN fatty too busy eating pizza pies to upload the game for us? :mad: :mad: :mad:

There's no mention anywhere on Steam of the game even existing!

I've been watching Steam for a while and saw nothing until today's tweet(?) from Ed Boon saying it was going to be released on Steam July 3rd. I guess someone dropped the ball on setting up the store page on Steam.

I think Valve leaves that up to the game publisher so blame Warner Brothers or whoever.

Is this really a DX10/11 game with no DX9? wow

Oh wow another Gaben fat joke, like that isn't played old and lame.

It isn't likely to be an issue with the game itself (such as delayed due to being unfinished). I believe certain press (reviewers), like TotalBiscuit, have access already.

Will this version have everyone's favorite developer cameo saying "Toasty!" when I upper cut someone?

The time right now is 2:19 AM UTC... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GabeN fatty too busy eating pizza pies to upload the game for us? :mad: :mad: :mad:

There's no mention anywhere on Steam of the game even existing!

You seriously have no other games to play? I highly doubt that...

And yeah, the Gabe fat jokes are about as old as the last time you got laid.

You seriously have no other games to play? I highly doubt that...

And yeah, the Gabe fat jokes are about as old as the last time you got laid.

So one could argue that it never gets old? :confused:

Wondering the same and I am very tempted to buy it since GMG has it for $22.49

Same. I have the PS3 version, but not quite sure if it's worth also purchasing for the PC.

So is the game good? Anyone that's playing it right now. :)

Got it downloaded and installed...but I'm workin out now so I can't play but I'll send ya a pic of my body if ya want cuz i like attention like the s*h*i*z*n*i*l*t*z guy #y0l0_swag_mLG720_n0Sc0p3#hashtag

Thanks for the code, was interested in picking this up after I watched a let's play on youtube awhile back.

I played through one of the ladders and through the tutorials and it ran great for me. Fighting games are so damn complicated now days; I'm going to have to play the tutorial a few more times so I can remember, front and back throws, combo countering, special assists... I've already forgot half of what I learned.

Got the game, its quite decent really but I can't seem to find the key to get back to the main menu, does anybody know what is it?

I got this game at GreenManGaming with that coupon as well.

I'm surprised it actually had more graphics options beyond resolution! Good port.

Amazon's digital PC games sales have already been going on for several days and have been excellent.

Frankly, I've found their sales to be better than Steam's summer sales in many instances. Keep an eye on it.

EDIT: Mortal Kombat is now out on Steam

Last edited:
Back