STEAM Weekend Deal: Team Fortress 2 (PC) $9.99

I'm sorry but TF2 is a thousand times better than L4D and anyone who thinks otherwise... *sigh* is entitled to their opinion but OMG must be semi-retarded. Of course that's not true.

yes it is.

I'm sorry but TF2 is a thousand times better than L4D and anyone who thinks otherwise... *sigh* is entitled to their opinion but OMG must be semi-retarded. Of course that's not true.

yes it is.

huh?

It's nothing Hulk. I'm just immensely irritated at how people are head over heels for Valve's new Zombie release. And being the way I am, I think I'm so great that I must be the first to have mastered everything about the game and realized how not-so great it is. And because I'm so awesome and right I'm assuming everyone will come to their senses eventually and will consider all who don't to be beneath me.

Hard to believe I posted this a minute before you did, OP. :p

Nevertheless, awesome deal&price.

L4D for starters!

This is a hot find though.

For one L4D real online MP sucks. Second I the co op is nice, but it you can't compare it to what TF2 offers.

I've been playing TF2 now for 1 year solid, and haven't stopped once!

This may be a spam fest, but it's the most balanced and sophisticated MP game around.

Much better then killing zombies and hunters by standing in bathrooms and meleeing.....

Best all time? Bold statement :)
I'd personally go with:

Quake 1
Quake 3
TF2

So, very very close.

It's nothing Hulk. I'm just immensely irritated at how people are head over heels for Valve's new Zombie release. And being the way I am, I think I'm so great that I must be the first to have mastered everything about the game and realized how not-so great it is. And because I'm so awesome and right I'm assuming everyone will come to their senses eventually and will consider all who don't to be beneath me.

I'm right with ya there buddy.

First week or so I thought it was gods gift to mankind.

2 or 3 weeks in to it now. In retrospect it wasn't THAT great of a gift but still a solid game.

Needs more weapons and maps really badly though. And it would be nice if my acheivements actually registered :p

Thanks OP! Got myself one for Steam account.

lolol I have $10.27 in my Paypal. Just enough!

if anybody wants to try it before purchasing, just drop me a pm. all of my friends already have this game so i have no use for my guest pass.

edit: pass gone

Best of all time is Quake 3 + Rocket Arena. ;)

TF2 is pretty fun though.

Scout update is coming soon, their in the process of making it.

By coming soon it's only a week or two away... But then this is Valve :X

L4D is an overpriced co-op mod that should not be compared to actual player vs player shooters. If you are into class-based fps then TF2 for $10 is a sweet deal but if you want the best online game ever then you should be buying CS:S imo.

How dare you guys bash L4D!

How can you not enjoy grinding in a bathroom while meleeing tanks :mad:

CSS is the best multiplayer game ever because there is no deathmatch. Each death makes you wait and that makes each kill count more. It makes you play the game with a bit more "seriousness". In TF2 you can respawn instantly and it just cheapens the game a little. Its not just TF2 but all multiplayer games with instant or whatever 20 second respawn.

Shits weak!

Always some guy who says that. "I've been playing CS for like 10+ years and x.x was the best..."

Back