Steam Summer Sale will start on June 23

d443572e5609495f53067cebe17c237400e3444ffe0e7b054a0d242aea54fa8a.jpg

I'll be Dead by the time I get around to polishing off my Steam collection. "How many Years Do I have left vs: How many games I don't need".

These are the only games in my Wishlist are all new games.

Tyranny

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Lawbreakers

DEUS EX

Luckily not a lot I want or even need this year. I pretty much already have everything I wanted to play. The only ones as of right now I want are:

Arma 3

Kerbal Space Program

Spintires

and a bunch of different VR games for my Vive.

Fun stuff! Yeah, I really don't need to buy any more games, but I'll be looking out for a few big titles I really want in the unlikely event that any of them go for less than ~$20: Rise of the Tomb Raider, Just Cause 3, maybe Fallout 4, and very unlikely new DOOM.

This year I'm only interested in VR titles I think. Regular backlog it way too large.

I'm interested in the new Doom, Far Cry Primal, and maybe the last Assassin's Creed.
DLC's for the Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 would be nice. Ditto with the Street Fighter 5 season pass.
Occasionally they'll have pre-orders on sale, too. A couple years ago I got the first two Witcher games and a pre-order for the 3rd for $40. I'd easily do something like that again.

I am on vacation for most of those 2 weeks so that is good for me. Not many games I want and those handful I do want haven't been released yet so the Steam Sale has become less relevant to me. I have hit saturation. LOL

I am on vacation for most of those 2 weeks so that is good for me. Not many games I want and those handful I do want haven't been released yet so the Steam Sale has become less relevant to me. I have hit saturation. LOL

You can always use the Steam mobile app to take advantage when you're on vacation ;)

I'm only going to get some missing DLC packs via Steam bundles this sale. The whole Steam Guard thing really limited my wallet this year, I won't be able to take advantage of card farming to get extra wallet. :(

I might get the Divison since it's the Steam version would like to try it anyway.

How common is it for them to put DLC packs and Season Passes on sale? Can't say I've ever wanted/needed any before, but right now I'd love to have several.

How common is it for them to put DLC packs and Season Passes on sale? Can't say I've ever wanted/needed any before, but right now I'd love to have several.

Quite often actually, but it varies by publisher. I know you like Capcom games. If buying Capcom DLC add up the individual prices of paying for them separately. Capcom is really messy about having "different" pricing depending on which bundle of DLC you purchase.

First week will be all crap games
The Week after you will have the good stuff on the last day every game will be on sale.

Best Bet ignore the entire thing because your backlog is so big.

Steam Mini Game might be something nice like glued to the PC for 24 hours just so you can get 3 more Steam Cards =)
Which if you know anything can't be sold anymore unless you have a Steam Mobile app.

Aren't all games on sale for the same price throughout the sale? No more daily deals/flash sales

Hoping for a good deal on GTA V

Me too, but the fact that it's still a top 10 seller on steam means it won't be much less than last time =/

First week will be all crap games
The Week after you will have the good stuff on the last day every game will be on sale.

Is that how the sales work? I thought it would be all at once sort of thing.

At what time does it usually start? It's already after 4pm here, and not a single offer or notification about sale.

At what time does it usually start? It's already after 4pm here, and not a single offer or notification about sale.

10am PST. About 2 hours and 35 minutes. That is when Valve updates their store every day so that's always when sales start and end.

Not a whole lot I want to buy anymore. May pick up The Division if it gets a steep discount. But I'm always looking out for DLC sales for the various games I already own.

It's up

Sorry
The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.

Man, Steam site is wicked doggy slow right now. Will have to check later when it's not taking 4-ever-and-a-day to navigate it. :eek:

NEwest Anno, van Helsing, War of the Overlord.... and then Steam store went down. Will go back later on, when the crowd thins down. Unluckily Tides of Numenara aint in sale, and Tyranny hasn't got even price listed :(

Definitely tempted by Doom for $35.99. When steam finally starts working again I need to look at some DLC I had wanted for a couple of games but otherwise I don't really see much I want to buy.

Definitely tempted by Doom for $35.99. When steam finally starts working again I need to look at some DLC I had wanted for a couple of games but otherwise I don't really see much I want to buy.

Yeah. I had picked out some DLC earlier today. I thought, "I'll wait to see if it goes on sale." It did. Might pick up ArmA III Apex too.

I like how none of the links work when I click on them.

steam gettting hit hard. trying to pick up doom and jc3 and rotr pack and cant proceess

Nothing really grabbing me so far.. I kind of miss how the sales used to be with the daily deals. I feel like we saw deeper discounts when games were in the spotlight for a 24 hour period.

Back