Steam summer sale countdown 2017

I bought the following:

Wolfenstein: The New Order - Loved it
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - Terrible so far, but only about an hour in. The beginning escape prison sequence is one of the most boring tedious things. Run down the same copy/paste hallway 20 times and use switches to deactivate the enemy. *groan*
Life is Strange - One of the best games I've played in my life. This is still stuck in my head days after beating it.

I still think about LiS and I beat it more than a year ago. Couldn't stop listening to the soundtrack for weeks after I had beaten it.

I'm still holding my cash wishing something I wanted was on a good sale vs the typical stuff. Oh well, holiday's are only a few months away lol.

It's over and $4 for this is shock and awe no brainer for anyone with even a remotely casual interest.

Is it still "Free to Play" on Steam for a few days?

Regardless, it's a definite must buy

It's over and $4 for this is shock and awe no brainer for anyone with even a remotely casual interest.
Fuck this game, piece of shit freezes when I try to load it, tried various fixes and nothing worked, so DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF SHIT since from what I have found online, a decent chunk of people have the same problem I do and you wont be able to play.

Thankfully I only wasted $4 on it.

Fuck this game, piece of shit freezes when I try to load it, tried various fixes and nothing worked, so DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF SHIT since from what I have found online, a decent chunk of people have the same problem I do and you wont be able to play.

A 'decent chunk'? Everyone I know who has bought it, including myself, says it's incredibly well optimized.

You also didn't waste anything, just issue a refund.o_O

Damn. I have heard of people having these issues here and there. Real sorry about this. I'm sure by now you've tried everything from the "verify files" and all the rest of that sort of thing.

It's a great game.

Get a refund.

I downloaded the free trial and it worked fine. Then I bought the GOTY edition and got all of the DLC + the HD texture pack. The only quirk was the texture pack needing a restart of Steam to be installed.

Awesome game and runs like butter at 1440p. FUCKING steal for $4.

Here's my haul from the sale:

blind yes it's blank much like at the last sale, and the one before that, all the way going back to the time of daily and flash deals

I bought the following:

Wolfenstein: The New Order - Loved it
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - Terrible so far, but only about an hour in. The beginning escape prison sequence is one of the most boring tedious things. Run down the same copy/paste hallway 20 times and use switches to deactivate the enemy. *groan*
Life is Strange - One of the best games I've played in my life. This is still stuck in my head days after beating it.

Just updating my impressions of The Old Blood. It actually turned out to be a good game after the god awful intro. Ends up turning into a much different game than the first.

My one complaint with both Wolfenstein games is that they make you press a button to pick up health/armor/ammo. This makes zero sense. Why doesn't it pick up automatically? I really hope The New Colossus implements an auto pickup so I don't have to spam the E key for the entire game.

Just updating my impressions of The Old Blood. It actually turned out to be a good game after the god awful intro. Ends up turning into a much different game than the first.

My one complaint with both Wolfenstein games is that they make you press a button to pick up health/armor/ammo. This makes zero sense. Why doesn't it pick up automatically? I really hope The New Colossus implements an auto pickup so I don't have to spam the E key for the entire game.

I just played through The New Order and The Old Blood last weekend, I found both games really fun. Yea The Old Blood definitely has a slow start and is the weaker of the two, but still a great game overall. Looking forward to The New Colossus.

I couldn't stay away, uninstalled/installed twice and reinstalled graphics drivers twice and it works! Glad I did, really enjoying the game!

I thought this years SS was lacking, maybe I just own all the games I want
Since they ditched the flash and daily deals a few years ago the fun of checking for deep discounts on games is gone. You can now check it day one of the sale, then buy the games you want and be done.

Back