Steam Problem....

erkan

Gawd
Im trying to login to steam, but it just hangs then said there was a problem my my internet connection or steam is having problems or something. WTF, i was jsut playing HL2 couple hours ago, and now it cant login to play. Is it possible to play my games with out loging in( now I see why people are soo pissed)..

Well my Steam says it can't find my account anymore, I just d/l'd the preload a couple days ago.
:mad:

That really sucks for you guys ... :( Proof that Valve is shit.

I think the servers is being swamped with requests, which is not really a surprise. Hope they put a notice about it on the site.

Thirty minutes now waiting for steam to do it's thing so I can play the game I just bought.
Fucking awesome.

Wheres to god damn option to play with out internet connection after it has been activated!?

It says in the box how to do it without logging into steam. You have to select "remember my password" and then an offline mode will be available.

I took that from the little orange insert in the box.

Make sure you didn't disable offline mode in the settings. Its not obvious, its worded as something else (can't remember).

Great, now it says my Steam acct doesnt exist either.
Someone tell Valve they cant run auth servers like this on a P2 700 server thru 56k dial up

Xilikon said:
I think the servers is being swamped with requests, which is not really a surprise. Hope they put a notice about it on the site.

I can't even get onto Steams website. Operation time out error.

same here, can't connect to stream...

why did i have to ghost my computer, i was playing just fine!!!!!!!! errrr

btw, i have SteamApps backed up... but can't play :(

Yeah, it just says the account not found when it can't connect to it's authorization servers.

It blows, I'd really like to play the game I paid for.

The whole steampowered.com site is slow as snail nuts too.

Thanks a lot VALVE.
:mad: :mad:

Im just happy that I bought the retail box so I dont have to deal with Steam and its garbage

lol, bah whatever, im pissed off and ive been on this forum long enough....they owe it to me... :D

I got it to send me the new password e-mail, but that's it, craps out when trying to change it, fuck this!

I have an idea... Let us all stop trying to connect to stream and if it works, i'll let all you guys know :)

I just finally got connected to Steam after trying for an hour and a half. Syas it's unlocking game files now, but still very slow. Just keep trying to log-on. Sooner or later you'll get thru.

Back