• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Steam Inventory Trading Thread

would you be interested in -50% capsized coupon, or portal 1 by any chance for oddworld strangers wrath?
 
ID: jierdan

Have:
DNF
A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda
-25% Valve
-50% Arkham Asylum
-50% Valve

Want:
Morrowind
Fallout 3 or NV
 
Last edited:
It's for the game capsized, 50% off.

Well if it was the actual game and not a coupon I would be interested in it. I would be willing to trade that Oddworld game for a piece of coal if you want it.
 
Well if it was the actual game and not a coupon I would be interested in it. I would be willing to trade that Oddworld game for a piece of coal if you want it.

Hey warrior I'll give you a coal for it.

Hit me up on steam Piscian18
 
I have..

Glowfish

-50% Modern Warfare: Black ops
-33% Valve
-50% Lego Batman
-50% Dungeons of Dreadmoore
-50% Hydrophobia: Prophecy
Ton of TF2 items/hats/crates http://steamcommunity.com/id/m33pm33p

Want:

Hard reset
Trine 2
Any other game I dont have that's worth a crap!
 
Last edited:
Steam ID: oliveash

Have:
7 coal
50% off Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale - GONE!
25% off any 1C game
50% off Max Payne 2
50% off Orcs Must Die
The Orange Box (Full Title)
25% off Valve title
50% off Valve title

Want:
Any or all Sims 3 titles (for my wife - I swear!)
Wide open on anything else.
 
Last edited:
No one have hard reset?

Edit: Now have glow fish if anyones interested.
 
Last edited:
I have the following:

25% off any Valve title

50% off of Hacker Evolution

Want:
Any games or other coupons. PM me for a trade.
 
Have:
HL2: Ep1
Section 8: Prejudice
Portal
Supreme Commander 2
-60% Magicka
-50% Valve

Want:
open to offers
 
25% Valve
25% Codemasters
25% 2K
50% Trauma
33% Square Enix
Bioshock 2
Amnesia

TF2 items for sale:
Backscratcher
Sandman
Sydney Sleeper
Blutsauger
Crit-a-Cola
Your Eternal Reward
Ambassador
Tribalman's Shiv
Cowmangler 5000
Wrangler
Powerjack
Axtinguisher
Reserve Shooter
2x Sandvich
Eviction Notice
Natascha
Nice Winter Crate
3x #26 Crate
#27 Crate
#28 Crate
2x #29 Crate
#31 Crate
4x #32 Crate

Open to offers for games/DLC I don't have, or coal, or TF2 weapons not in my inventory: http://www.tf2items.com/id/yimingwuzere
 
Last edited:
Have:

Day of Defeat: Source
Rochard
Alien Breed Trilogy

-50% Valve coupon
-50% Space Pirates and Zombies coupon
-50% The Binding of Isaac coupon

3x Coals


Want:

Not sure
 
I gots some coupons. Am willing to trade for random indie games if anyone wants.
 
Have:

Freedom Force
5x Coal
-50% Valve
-25% Valve
-50% Worms Crazy Golf
-50% Max Payne 2

TF2:

Frying Pan
Eliis' Cap

Want:

I'll tade coupons and TF2 stuff for coal. Anyone want Freedom Force?
 
Have:

Games:
Half Life 2
Rush

Coupons:
25% Valve
25% Valve
33% Valve
33% Valve
25% Meridian 4
50% ZombieDriver
50% Evilgenius
50% MonsterTrucksNitro
50% PuzzleChronicles
50% 1,2,3,KickIt
50% BacktotheFuture
33% TimeGate
50% DukeNukemForever

TF2 Holiday crates, I'd like to get something for em got both naught and nice crates.


Want:
For Games, in particular Rush, I'd like a game that is more to my preferences and will have a steam achievement this sale (I believe Rush will be coming up as one). If I don't get some kind of offer before Steam sale is about to end, Im using the code to get the achievement at least.

Possible games - Renegade Ops, FPS/RPG/maybe even RTS.

I would also trade coal for games.

For the coupon codes - I'd take coal, TF2 items especially the new holiday weapons I don't have...not the festive but the others, or full game codes if you want.
 
Last edited:
I have :
Terrarria
Torchlight
50% Valve game
50% Mount + Blade

Want :
Limbo
SPAZ
Binding of Issac
Make offer.
 
Last edited:
Well, I finally won something and I am keeping it. Got Two Worlds 2 by recommending a game lol.
 
anyone up for coal for coal trade for objective?

badcookies

have:
50% x3 gold
50% valve title
just got arcania 4 that i dont care for.

want since i missed sale on some but willing to buy since i dont really have anything to trade:
alice MR
deus ex:missing link
blur
orcs must die!
trine 2
payday
 
Last edited:
Have



Grand Theft Auto 4
Mirrors Edge
Stalker SOC
Stalker Clear Sky
Portal
Street Fighter 4 Original
Mafia II
Just Cause 2




Want

Anything lmk what you got
 
Last edited:
Have:

-25% Valve TItle
-50% L4D2
-50% Universe Sandbox
-6x Coal
-Runaway, A Road Adventure (game I've never heard of)
-Humble Bundle #3 Steam Key

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028271840

It's changing, only things NFS are my vintage TF2 items and my second copy of L4D2.

Want: Strange Festive Minigun

Trine 2

Games on my wishlist

Anything else you feel like trading.
 
Last edited:
Have:
Tropico Trilogy
(Includes 4 items: Tropico 3 - Steam Special Edition, Tropico Reloaded, Tropico 2: Pirate Cove, Tropico 3: Absolute Power)
I also have some random coupons
50% off on the title Jamestown
50% off on the title Killing Floor
60% off on the title Magicka
50% off on the title Audiosurf
50% off on the title Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days.

Looking to trade Tropico for different games. Pm me with what you have to offer.
 
Last edited:
Have-
4x Coal
1x 50% off any Valve title
1x 50% from Dust
1x 50% off Demoliton Inc

Want-
Make an offer for any/all of the above, i have little use for em...

pm me if interested
 
Last edited:
Have:

Humble Bundle #3 (Steam key)
Gratuitous Space Battles (Steam key)
Cave Story+ (Steam key)
Alien Breed: Impact
50% Valve title x2
50% 1,2,3 KickIt
50% The Ball
50% Dawn of War II: Retribution
50% Hitman Collection
50% Rockstar Games
50% Atom Zombie Smasher
50% Fallout 3

Want:

DOTA 2

Willing to trade everything for DOTA 2. Pretty please!
 
ID: MorbidPenguin

Have:
-50% Valve
-25% Paradox
-50% COD: Black Ops
-50% Fallout: New Vegas
-50% Jamestown
Lots of games

Want:
Anything; not too picky (check wishlist, any coupons are good.

I'm GMT+8, so try me early in the morning/late at night US time.
 
Last edited:
ID: Ultimatequix

Have:
3x Terraria
Sequence
Space Pirates and Zombies
Portal
-50% GTA: San Andreas
-50% L4D2
-50% Recettear

Want:

Looking for a -50% Arkham City coupon, or the game itself (willing to trade a higher priced game of your choosing if that's the case).

Or anything else you've got for the above.
 
Well I have used some... err... methods to unlock all the achievements I possibly could and have the following to trade. Hit me with a PM and we can trade.

Dirt 3
14 coal
50% Xotic
50% Fear 3
33% Valve
50% Alien Breed 2
50% F1 2011
50% Nuclear Dawn
50% SpaceChem
50% Alien Breed 2
66% Two Worlds 2

I think Two Worlds 2 and F1 2011 are good value since these are the lowest prices I have seen on Steam sale as well.
Looking for anything really. At this point I pretty much own anything I want to own.
 
I have
25% off valve coupon (i'll never use)
Dirt3
also have another dirt3 thats an amd redeemable coupon that came with one of my 6950's

Want
Limbo
Sonic Generations
Batman AC
Cod4
Alice Madness
Fear
Prototype
 
Back
Top