Steam 2024 Summer sale is here! Summer sale runs from June 27th to July 11 2024, 10 AM PST

Sickb0y

2[H]4U
steam.jpg

sream.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, nerds, geeks, and the rest of you dateless wonders. The 2024 Steam Summer sale is here!! Sale runs from June 27th to July 11, 2024, 10 AM PST

Featured Deep Discounts
steam1.jpg

steam2.jpg

steam3.jpg

Steam Deck LCD version discount up to 15% off
steam.jpg

Deals worth checking out
Batman: Arkham Collection (Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY, Batman: Arkham City - GOTY, Batman: Arkham Knight & Season Pass) $8.99
Doom Eternal $9.99
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt $3.99
Halo: The Master Chief Collection $9.99
Mass Effect Legendary Edition $5.99
Red Dead Redemption 2 $19.99
God of War $24.99
Middle-earth Shadow of War $2.49
Resident Evil Raccoon City Edition (Resident evil 2, Resident evil 3, Resident evil resistance) $14.99

Last edited:
View attachment 662263

View attachment 662267

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, nerds, geeks, and the rest of you dateless wonders. The 2024 Steam Summer sale is here!! Sale runs from June 27th to July 11, 2024, 10 AM PST

Featured Deep Discounts
View attachment 662264
View attachment 662265
View attachment 662266

Steam Deck LCD discount up to 15% off
View attachment 662268

Deals worth checking out

Doom Eternal $9.99
Time to load up on some arma3 accounts to do a little Willy Pete griefing in SOG mike force…

ohhhhhh man this looks like one of those good, old-fashioned REAL Steam sales where great games are a few bucks.

Disco Elysium is super tempting at that price. Going on vacation away from my gaming devices for a week but might pick up that one when I get back.

If you have a wheel and pedal set up, both those truck sim games are very worth picking up even without their DLC.

Doom 2016 vs Doom Eternal - anyone preferable over the other?
Both are great, though Eternal was a bit polarizing. 2016 is incredible. (y) I'd say go for that one first if you're looking for classic Doom on modern steroids. Then pick up Eternal if you think you'd enjoy the addition of some platforming elements that are pretty much mandatory if you want to get through the game. Some liked the new gameplay mechanics, but many didn't care for them. The next Doom game looks to ditch the platforming elements and go back to a more grounded style of movement.

ohhhhhh man this looks like one of those good, old-fashioned REAL Steam sales where great games are a few bucks.
What immediately popped out for me was Prison Architect for $3, which is a great game for the price to be certain. That said I wondered if there was DLC which made it a lot more, and yup $30 or so for all the DLC with it, which granted $30 still isn't bad but it certainly is no $3.

So far I've picked up:

Lunacid
Shadows of Doubt
Viewfinder

And Fortune's Run from GOG.

Days Gone at 75% off looks interesting, but I'll likely wait on that one as I'm already playing a few titles ATM.

If anyone likes immersive sims, Ctrl Alt Ego is supposed to be an excellent pickup that I've never seen mentioned here.

Other recommendations:
Fallen Aces is full of New Blood flair and visually interesting
Selaco is incredible and easily one of the best FPS games released this year
Superliminal is a really neat puzzle game; couldn't put it down and it led me to picking up Viewfinder and looking into some other innovative titles that are not the same old same old formulaic garbage that I was starting to get tired of.

Back