Steam 2023 Autumn sale is here! Autumn sale runs from November 21 to November 28 2023, 10 AM PST

Sickb0y

2[H]4U
autumn sale.jpg

autumn3.jpg

autumn2.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, nerds, geeks, and the rest of you dateless wonders. The 2023 Steam Autumn sale is here!! Sale runs from November 21 to November 28, 2023, 10 AM PST

2023 Steam Awards
autumn1.jpg

Deals worth checking out (let me know of any good deals you see to add them to the list)

STAR WARS™: Squadrons $1.99
Alice Madness Returns $1.99
Lost in Random $2.99
Black Mesa $3.99
Axiom Verge $4.99
Doom Franchise $14.99
Bundle includes DOOM Eternal, DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods – Part One, DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods – Part Two, Demonic Slayer Cosmetic Skin, Classic Weapon Sound Pack, DOOM (2016), DOOM 3, DOOM 64, DOOM II, DOOM (1993)
Vampire Survivors: Game + DLC +OST Bundle $2.98
Halo: The Master Chief Collection $9.99
Resident Evil Raccon city edition $14.99 (Resident Evil 1, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil resistance)
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice $4.49
BattleBit Remastered $11.99
Prey and Dishonored 2 bundle $4.84
Portal 1 + Portal 2 bundle $1.48
Left for Dead 1 + 2 bundle $1.48

Last edited:
Finally picked up Black Mesa.
It's so good.

I started a replay of the original Half-Life (after the 25th Anniversary Update) a few days ago and I'm loving it. I will definitely play Black Mesa again though - not sure I ever played through it on the final build/release.

I picked up Dead Space and Bloodwash so far. Keeping an eye on some others.

Also, have had it for a while now but I highly recommend Teardown if anyone wants a great sandbox destruction game. Much like BeamNG, the real fun to be had in Teardown is with the immense number of well-done mods. According to Steam I've spent 50 hours with it, and I'm definitely not done.

Picked up Halo Infinite campaign like half price picked up Doom Internal and Tainted Grail but refunded both.
Halos campaign just more refinded multiplayer is good too.

Finally picked up Cyberpunk. Jedi Fallen Order/Survivor bundle looks pretty sweet. Might have to add Black Mesa for the cherry on top. Starfield 55$ and I paid 75 only a couple months ago, wish I'd waited (n).

For under $60 I got:
Watchdogs 1 complete version (never played the DLC's)
Watchdogs 2 w/ the 2 main DLC's (never played the DLC's),
2016 Prey (wanted the Steam version)
Blueshift (have it on disc but wanted the digital version.)
Opposing Force (wanted the Steam version)
Gears 5 (never played before, can't wait.)
Crysis Warhead ( have it on disc wanted the digital version)
Singularity (have it on disc wanted the digital version)
Oblivion GOTY Deluxe (have on disc wanted digital version)
BF 1 (never played before, here's hoping there's not as many cheaters as there is in BF5. )

From Fanatical I got Sniper Elite 5 Deluxe for $10.99.
From CDKeys I got Starfield for $49.99.

Now hopefully I can get a few more before the wife really starts in on me with the bitching. :D

Mirror's Edge Catalyst is on sale for $2. It is decently fun. Lots of EA games are cheap, but wanted a bigger discount on Jedi Survivor which I'm considering.

That Prey + Dishonored 2 bundle is insane if you don't already own them (I do).

$5 for both. For $15.60 you get Dishonored 1 and Dishonored Death of the Outsider. Not as good of a deal, but $16 for the whole series + Prey isn't bad. You also get some other Arkane games.

I'm seeing better deals that I have the past 5-7 years this Steam sale. Too bad they are on games I already played.

Reactions: t1k
like this
I finally picked up Teardown for $22....

Been waiting forever on that one. (1) to give it time to "marinate" (2) to go on sale

Hopefully it's as sweet at the vids/reviews make it out to be

I finally picked up Teardown for $22....

Been waiting forever on that one. (1) to give it time to "marinate" (2) to go on sale

Hopefully it's as sweet at the vids/reviews make it out to be
Looks like they just dropped a new patch with DX12 among other things about a week ago...sweet.

DM me if you need any tips getting started. The campaign can be a good bit of fun, but some of the mods in the Steam Workshop take the game to an entirely different level. Tear stuff down at your pace with some super awesome stuff. :)

Got the Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: Chaotic Great Edition (all DLC's) (never played it) for $12.85 from Gamivo using GG.Deals discount code.
Steam has it for $19.99. Even the base game costs $14.99.

Picked up Aliens: Dark Descent, Bramble: The Mountain King, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete, Ori Collection, and some more LEGO games just before the sale's end. Plenty of new games to try when snowed in :p.

Back