NBA 2K14 $14.99
Gone Home $9.99
Kentucky Route Zero $12.49
The Stanley Parable $8.99
Divekick $4.99
GRID 2 $12.49
GRID 2 All In DLC Pack $17.49

Last edited:
May have to do with BOTH Gamefly & Getgamesgo having pretty good sales starting! ;)

Maybe in a couple years we can just have the Steam Thanksgiving through New Years sale if they keep adding sale days.

Too bad NBA 2k14 PC is last gen. At least they didn't flood us with more worthless 16bit indies.

Just seems odd.
We had a sale a week ago.
We know that a major Winter sale is coming up in a week or so.

So.... yeah... just seems a bit odd.

"Does anyone else see this $20 bill laying on the ground? I see a $20 bill laying on the ground. I dunno just seems a bit odd."

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is a terrific game! My friend gifted it to me, and it was a pleasant surprise :) I used a controller, as Steam says you have to (and I can't imagine playing without one), but I think there were options for kb, though I don't think it would be any fun.

Didn't we just have a sale, less than a week ago?

Part of it is the shopping season is about a week shorter than last year. That probably explains why we had a black Friday week and a cyber Monday week.

i'll probably get brothers but with my massive backlog i can wait until it is 75% off :p

metro, gone home, kentucky, brothers, tons of good games but some were just on sale.

I already have everything I need from that list. Bring on the winter sale.

I'm in for Papers Please. Missed it during the last sale, so happy to pick it up. Already played a ton of it. Great game.

I finally grabbed TR: survival edition. Although the extras are not very useful, I bought it anyway because of the high esteem I place on the game.

Got injustice, been waiting for it to hit 50% off.

I picked up inJustice as well. Went to play it on my 360 controller....That lasted all of five minutes before I wanted to throw the controller and it's piece of shit d-pad into a wall. Tried with the analog stick and that felt like crap too. Game is just going to sit in my Steam library until I get a fight stick it seems.

TR was a phenomenal game. very intense in some areas. just finished it on thanksgiving. i hope going forward the new installments carry on the same way

Back