Stealth Drive!!!

sladesurfer

[H]ard|Gawd
Check out my stealth drive :thumb: I have to paint the mesh more black cause i scratched some of it:) To open the drive I can push the right hand button the normal way and Hot Keyed it so i can open and close the drive with a press of a button on my keyboard

What monitoring software is that?

I must confess, I am having affectionate feelings for it that may be detrimental to my mental health.

Awesome mod, btw! Looks great.

What do you do if the computer locks up?

Pretty cool though. I'd do something like that if I hadn't given my spare cover away.

ryan_975 said:
What do you do if the computer locks up?

Pretty cool though. I'd do something like that if I hadn't given my spare cover away.
I can still open the drive the normal way by pressing the right hand corner of the stealth cover. I also added HOT key to my keyboard so i can close and open the drive at a press of the button. Removed the software already ;) Rest of my PC

Looks pretty clean. I like it.

Got any tutorial on how you did that. I would really want to know where to attach it to the drive and what to attach it with. I am really doing this because I want my Shuttle SK21G to look good.

So, The first drive bay is my optical drive and the second bay is my 300w Dedicated VGA power supply.

man you gotta tell me how you did that SATA cable like that.....aren't those things delicate?

And how did you connect your optical drive?

I demand a picture of the other side of the case showing the backside of the motherboard plate.

BTW this is the first time iv seen someone mount a HD backwards to hide cables, thats brilliant!

warmace said:
I demand a picture of the other side of the case showing the backside of the motherboard plate.

BTW this is the first time iv seen someone mount a HD backwards to hide cables, thats brilliant!

Really? it's a common trick.

You guys do know that you can eject the optical drives by right clicking on the drive in My Computer right?

Although I admit it is cool to be able to hit a key on the keyboard to do it. :D

ryan_975 said:
You guys do know that you can eject the optical drives by right clicking on the drive in My Computer right?

Although I admit it is cool to be able to hit a key on the keyboard to do it. :D
Yeah but you cant close it with a press of a button on the keyboard ;) This you can open and close just by pressing a button on your keyboard :)

Back