Staying with Sprint... The EVO 4G LTE won me over

RagingSamster

2[H]4U
From what I've read it's the same internals as the ATT HTC One X which stomps the Galaxy S 3 in engadgets processor scores ( http://www.engadget.com/2012/05/03/gsiii-benchmarks/ )

I'm used to the original EVO's 4.3 and think 4.7 will be a not insurmountable jump in size.

They are offering $150.00 discount to re-up my plan so jumping on this phone is really attractive, that and what looks to be the best camera functionality in a phone so far - they are saying f.2.0 which is pretty spanky on a phone - Should make for great low-ight shots.

My only concern is the battery, which although it is bigger than my stock EVO 4Gs battery, it is not as big as my aftermarket 3 AH unit. "They" are saying that the processor uses much less energy then previous versions but I was under the impression that it's the screen that kills batteries - that and Robo Defense!

With unlimited data, once Sprint builds out their LTE infrastructure Netflix will be a great feature as well.

Any thoughts on this phone?

Qualcomm also signed a deal with hulu. So you can use hulu as well.

And the camera has a dedicated processor. So it's also way better in that aspect compared to the SIII.

Probably getting this to replace my evo 3d. My wife has my old evo 4g, but I don't think she'd rather just keep her phone.

Back