Stay in and Have a blast: Hitachi Magic Hand Massager $25.99

JDM_WAAAAT

Limp Gawd
Normally $37.99
with promo code EMCLPNT27 it is $12.00 off
for a final price of $25.99

MARKETING WIN - Just look at the title of the deals.

haveablast.jpg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...EMC-IGNEFL032609-_-Massagers-_-L2D-_-96630001

It is the same item the OP mentioned, 7 dollar shipping though kills the 7 dollar instant discount, so you only really get the 5 dollar promo off

Newegg comments are priceless sometimes...
Cons: My gf steals it from me from time to time. I suspect she might be using it for other(?) purposes.. :|

Other Thoughts: Got it for my girlfriend because she was so stressed at work, and she seems so happy now. Thanks Hitachi!

Who massages their hands ?
That's just weird. Whatever, though.

I think the name implies you hold it in your hands to 'massage' other things. You don't actually massage your hands with it!

32.99 delivered. Too bad my hands are already massaged.

my wife has called in sick many time because of this thing. Done in under 5 minutes or your money back.

Most of the comments in this thread are priceless!!! :D :D :D :D

+1 Hitachi!

Now we need a hotdeal on penis pills with no MIR and free shipping so you can reclaim your wife after you buy this massager.

I'll never see other hitachi products the same way ever again.

I'm lookin at you, mr. hitachi construction equipment. And you, mr. hitachi hard drive. You are all corrupted now. Your base are belong to us.

NINJA EDIT:

this made me lol
The Magic Hand has a soft head with flexible neck to ensure that just the right amount of pressure is applied for the ultimate relaxing experience and to protect softer tissues from being overworked.

I hate Hitachi HDD's, but I love their other stuff.

Rice cookers, toaster, microwaves, power tools...

And this I guess.

IN FOR 50!

my wife has called in sick many time because of this thing. Done in under 5 minutes or your money back.

ROFLMAO.

I think you have to consider the mouse shoulder that some people get, not to mention the cramps in the shoulders from excess keyboarding. It IS especially useful for women, as it does have that other pleasure as well :rolleyes:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductReview.aspx?Item=N82E16896630001

***** Stimulus Package Anyone?

Pros: This thing is pure awesome. The best vibrator on the planet, bar none. Look it up on the internet if you don't believe me, this thing has been voted "king of all vibrators" by women over and over. That says it all!

The price here is very good. The local "store" was selling this for twice that, mostly because of this things reputation.

There are "attachments" you can buy on the internet for this if you want to "extend" it's uses.

Cons: Takes some getting used to as this is one powerful beast. Shortish cord, so make sure you have an extension.

Other Thoughts:
This thing opened up a whole new world for our "marital relations". At one time, my wife swore up and down that those things were for sore muscles and that was it and would never get creative with one. It only took one night to put that old idea to bed! This thing is amazing, and will possibly be the best money you have spent in a long time. Consider it part of your "stimulus package".

newegg reviews are priceless.

Side note it has 2 powers and 1 of them is too powerfully for anything except maybe with an attachment better snag one up for her birthday or just a Tuesday.

Back