• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Stax Headphone Stand Question

tok3n

n00b
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
33
Anyone have a Stax HPS-2 headphone stand or used one before? Will the stand stretch the headphone headband? Or squish your earcups?
 
I guess over a long time it might. I don't really use a stand for my Omega II these days but usually just leave them on a shelf under my desk. But when I had the HPS-2, they did make a slight mark in the earcup cushions which recovered quickly when I put them on. Will you be using them with the Stax phones or something else?
 
tok3n said:
With something else.

Well if you said what they were, I might be able to say more about whether it might be a problem.
 
They should work as a stand without any support problems, but you might have the same issues I mentioned. Here's a picture I took of the Omega II's before I decided not to bother with a stand. This angle probably best shows the potential areas of "squishinginess", if you look at the gap between the two pillars of the stand. The same that happened to my O2's will probably happen to the Beyers.

71561763_bf3dd0f6d9.jpg


Alternatively you might consider a banana stand which would also work, or if you fancy something more custom, go here.
 
Back
Top