Stats withdrawls

Wheresatom

[H]ard|Gawd
I wouldn't really come under the category of stats whore or anything but I do like to pay attention to my output. I especially like the changes to the stats page recently. Does anyone have any idea what is going on now? Hardfolding stats have been down at least 24 hours or so. Are we getting swanky new hardware or hosting?

I have PMed King_N last evening so we'll see...

Yeah, [H]ard was having some DB problems a couple days ago. I don't think the stats server recovered properly.

Yeah, [H]ard was having some DB problems a couple days ago. I don't think the stats server recovered properly.

Yes, I'm thinking the same. The hardfolding db and hardforum db is tied in a certain way and we had a failure a couple of days ago indeed.

I'm having some serious stats withdrawal. :)

Edit: And yes I AM a stats whore

I know they're not as good as hardfolding, but there are 3 other stats sites you can use as a backup to get your numbers fix in cases like this. :D

I just want my stinkin' badge back. :D

ooohhhhh... so see if i hit a milestone.......must....wait....patiently......for .... my...badge...

Kakao stats reminds me of a Myspace page. Was the plan to utilize every single color possible and make me want to gouge out my eyes with a spork when I look at that site? And don't even get me started on all the annoying popups when I move my pointer across the page.

Back