• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Statistics software

specofdust

n00b
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
4
Hi everyone, got some fairly extensive questioning to do about stats soft.

I have been asked, by a lan orginiser to get together statistics software for the games we play, so that we can keep track of how everyone does during the day, and assign prizes based on scores. The games we will be playing are:

Desert Combat(mod for BF:1942)
Raven Shield
Point of Existance(mod for BF:V)
CS:CZ
CS:Source
UT2004
Farcry
Dawn Of War(possibly)

Now, is it possible to get a single, very capable app that has a fairly small footprint and can take stats for a large number of these games, or is it going to be a case of finding a good program for each one? Either way, advice on where to go to actually find some of these things would be much apreciated. I just don't really know how to start this.
 
You will have to find programs for each game or you could write your own script/program. I started writing a stats generator for CS but I became bored about 80% of the way through it and never finished. It's really not that hard to do if you have some programming knowledge.
 
Unfortunately, I have no programming knowlege. I guess I'll just have to hunt around for individual programs, thanks anyway :)
 
Back
Top