D
Deleted member 143938
Guest
Has anyone found a fix for the static using this combo? I read that it's a known problem on their boards and tried following some tips from users, but none helped.
I tried:
Using newest drivers (who uses CD drivers)
Switching PCI slots
Giving a different IRQ than my vid cards
Different OS's (XP 32 bit, XP 64 bit, Vista 64 bit)
Assigning IRQs through mobo
Reinstalling XP so that the mobo picks and assigns IRQs (heard it manages it better than XP) instead of letting XP pick and assign
And I think one or two more that slip my mind
I really want hardware sound, if anyone has any tricks that worked for them, please let me and others know!
I tried:
Using newest drivers (who uses CD drivers)
Switching PCI slots
Giving a different IRQ than my vid cards
Different OS's (XP 32 bit, XP 64 bit, Vista 64 bit)
Assigning IRQs through mobo
Reinstalling XP so that the mobo picks and assigns IRQs (heard it manages it better than XP) instead of letting XP pick and assign
And I think one or two more that slip my mind
I really want hardware sound, if anyone has any tricks that worked for them, please let me and others know!