• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

State your opinoin GeForce.

rob24

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
151
State your opinion for which geforce I should get, and which will perform best.
I will not be doing anything to it. Just using it out of the box , as is.

1)6600GT 128mb

2)6800NU OC 128MB

On a ..

Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz
1gig of ram
Abit BH7 motherboard

Just state which you think is better or which you personally like more.
 
you only need to post the same thread once in a forum.. not twice.
Pick one spot that seems to have a logical heading and mindset for your question/statement and post there...
 
This would seem a no brainer

6800NU

Why: I own it.
12 Pipelines with possiblity of 16. Vs. 6600 8 pipelines.

I am too lazy to list more, just get the 6800 :)
Unless money is an issue then go 6600.

Depends on what you want to do with it...
 
Back
Top