• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

started a VM last night.

Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
571
So last night I set up a VMware machine to run my X6 on and so far the points boost has been awesome,I went from ~13k ppd with the A4 core projects in windows to ~18k ppd on some A3 projects in the linux VM,right now its chewing on a 6974 at a little over 18k ppd

Also I was wondering how can I update my client version or even if I should,I followed this guide from linuxforge,but the link is not working now,anyway its running client version 6.34, should I update to the newest version of the client?or just leave it alone and let it crunch?
 
Back
Top